Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Oh, the Bunyip's going to get you in the Bunyip moon

Gunslinger Apprentice NemelChelovek is on a distinguished road NemelChelovek's Avatar

Portsmouth=Marina's Maw. You're smart. Just to clarify, though, that wasn't the pun to which I referred in my previous post.

Keep guessing people, you now have a piece of the puzzle.

Gunslinger Apprentice leaveittobeezer is on a distinguished road leaveittobeezer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Town of ANTHROPIC Pastures= MANchester? (stretching here)

Gunslinger Apprentice NemelChelovek is on a distinguished road NemelChelovek's Avatar

Nay sir. Manchester only fits one part of that clue (anthropic), rather than the whole thing.

Gunslinger Apprentice leaveittobeezer is on a distinguished road leaveittobeezer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Town of Anthropic Pastures=Mansfield Park

Close, but no cigar. You are assuming that the Town of Anthropic Pastures refers specifically to a place.

Country
    Country Flag

last guess before i hit the hay, anything having to do with Jane Austen's Mansfield Park or fanny price in specific (although I don't quite see how that fits the rest of the clues)

Nope. I don't even know what Fanny Price is, and I've never read Jane Austen.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NemelChelovek View Post
    In my time, I have done all of these things:

I belong only to he who is willing to exhaust my source.

A long road was paved and kept in my honor.

I am not a wrong-front, and after dwelling in the Marina's Maw I went on to the Town of Anthropic Pastures.

I am the juice of a legume that tries not to be seen as such.

Though I did not desire rulership, I governed in the name of the Outsider my god. That might help you might guess what I am called, eh?

Do you know me?

Quoted just to keep us all on the same page...so to speak. LOL

"Outsider my god" Does this have something to do with Judaism?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Nothing to do with Judaism.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

SON OF A....

Jonwalter, I fear that you're attempting to take on a pack of dogs by attacking the pit bull first and ignoring the poodles.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I love dogs... but I'll take your advice.

Gunslinger Apprentice VastOne is on a distinguished road VastOne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NemelChelovek View Post
    Nothing to do with Judaism.
    Big stretch, how about soccer or futball?

'but not for you Gunslinger, never for you. you darkle. you tinct. may I be brutally frank? You Go on.'

Country
    Country Flag

AHA! the FA cup?

VastOne: You're getting warmer...in regard to one of the clues. Just...not the one Jon was talking about. The answer to the whole riddle, in and of itself, has nothing to do with soccer/football. This sounds paradoxical now but will make sense when the answer is revealed.

LITB: No.

Country
    Country Flag

is the answer "success" or possibly "victory"?

Nope.

Country
    Country Flag

is the legume you referred to clover?

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

The legume I referred to is not clover.

Should I give another hint?

Country
    Country Flag

NO

lol

Worked too hard to be this close....how about one more day, OK?

'but not for you Gunslinger, never for you. you darkle. you tinct. may I be brutally frank? You Go on.'

Country
    Country Flag

Portsmouth
    Manchester
    UK
    Paved Road
    Ruler/Governed
    Wrong Foot

Pele?

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

ooooh I like the sounds of that!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

VastOne: "Portsmouth" is what is meant by "Marina's Maw." However, "Manchester" is not involved in this riddle in any way, and the clue is "I am not a wrong-front," not "wrong foot." Also, as I said before, the answer to the entire riddle has nothing to do with soccer/football. One of the clues is soccer/football related, as has already been figured out, but the answer you get from that clue must work for all of the other clues as well. It will make sense when all is revealed.

Pele is not the answer.

Country
    Country Flag

k, back for more punishment.
    is the "eh" at the end of the riddle a veiled reference to anything Canadian?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast