Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh, the Bunyip's going to get you in the Bunyip moon

Gunslinger Apprentice NemelChelovek is on a distinguished road NemelChelovek's Avatar

:-: Oh, the Bunyip's going to get you in the Bunyip moon

In my time, I have done all of these things:

I belong only to he who is willing to exhaust my source.

A long road was paved and kept in my honor.

I am not a wrong-front, and after dwelling in the Marina's Maw I went on to the Town of Anthropic Pastures.

I am the juice of a legume that tries not to be seen as such.

Though I did not desire rulership, I governed in the name of the Outsider my god. That might help you might guess what I am called, eh?

Do you know me?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

"Town of Anthropic"

Atlantis, Eden?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice NemelChelovek is on a distinguished road NemelChelovek's Avatar

"Town of Anthropic Pastures," not "Town of Anthropic." Neither Atlantis nor Eden have anything to do with the answer, sorry.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Get an avatar, fucker!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Get an avatar, fucker!
    When I say "fucker"... I mean it in the most loving way....fucker!

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

i don't know why, but the only thing I could think of was addiction.

I'm sure that's wrong.

Good riddle, NC, and good to see ya again.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

'Tisn't addiction, Sir Blaze. Sorry.

And Jonwalter...I will get an avatar as soon as I figure out a way to get my Homsar/Crimson King one off my old computer.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

ok... fucker.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by NemelChelovek View Post
    'Tisn't addiction, Sir Blaze. Sorry.

And Jonwalter...I will get an avatar as soon as I figure out a way to get my Homsar/Crimson King one off my old computer.
    !!!! Homsar?????

"I was raised by a cup of coffee"

gotta love that guy.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I love you fuckers!

Gunslinger Apprentice VastOne is on a distinguished road VastOne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are the titles, as in Oh, the Bunyip's going to get you in the Bunyip moon, a part of these riddles and if not, how are they thrown in?

'but not for you Gunslinger, never for you. you darkle. you tinct. may I be brutally frank? You Go on.'

Oftentimes the titles in Riddles are completely non-sequitur, having absolutely nothing to do with the riddle in question. Such is the case here.

Country
    Country Flag

Oftentimes the titles in Riddles are completely non-sequitur, having absolutely nothing to do with the riddle in question. Such is the case here.
    Thankee Sai, appreciate the help!

'but not for you Gunslinger, never for you. you darkle. you tinct. may I be brutally frank? You Go on.'

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Why does "Appian Way" seem to come to mind?
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I reckon we need to just pick this one apart.

I will ponder the "Outsider my God."

Madam Oy: I don't know why Appian Way comes to mind. Then again, I don't know what Appian Way is.

Jonwalter: You may have picked the trickiest part to figure out. That's the part that I expect will trip most people up. Anyone who knows to what that section refers is likely to understand it almost immediately. Anyone who doesn't is likely to have quite a time figuring it out. I'll give you a teeny tiny hint: the section you've chosen might not be as abstract as you think, dear sir.

I have yet to see anything touching upon the answer.

Country
    Country Flag

In my time, I have done all of these things:

I belong only to he who is willing to exhaust my source.

A long road was paved and kept in my honor.

I am not a wrong-front, and after dwelling in the Marina's Maw I went on to the Town of Anthropic Pastures.

I am the juice of a legume that tries not to be seen as such.

Though I did not desire rulership, I governed in the name of the Outsider my god. That might help you might guess what I am called, eh?

Do you know me?
    Gonna try to deduce this from my thoughts and request follow up help...

Some type of automobile, Truck or SUV for the following reasons:

Exhaust my source... Owned until traded, sold or junked

Long paved road: Autobahn comes to mind, making me think a German car

Wrong-Front and pastures makes me think again an automobile and a junk yard

Juice of legume could be oil as in peanut oil

I have no clue on the last abstract one

Automobile of any type is incorrect.

And the last one is not nearly as abstract as people are interpreting it. In fact, it's one of the most literal of the clues. Just...more obscure.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Still pondering!

Gunslinger Apprentice leaveittobeezer is on a distinguished road leaveittobeezer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

my final answer is oil

I'm afraid your final answer is incorrect.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Never mind, LOL. Oil was my guess too.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Country
    Country Flag

My BRAIN is hurting on this one....Good riddle

Idol?

False Prophet?

Cow?

Idol: Nope

False Prophet: Nay

Cow: Nein

I'll give you all another small hint. Part of the riddle is a pun--but which part?--and figuring out which part it is and what the pun is a play on may give you a clue (but not the answer).

Gunslinger Apprentice leaveittobeezer is on a distinguished road leaveittobeezer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Marina's Maw= Portsmouth?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast