Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Despicable things you've done that you are proud of.

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Despicable things you've done that you are proud of.

I was thinking of something I did a long time ago. It was awful. It was callous. It was outright wicked. But damn if I don't count it as one of my greatest accomplishments.

Once...a long time ago...I slept with three women over the course of 12 hours. One of them was my girlfriend. The other was her nextdoor neighbor. The third was a friend of mine.

And if that isn't bad enough...

I get a sick kind of glee out of the fact that my girlfriend was white, her neighbor was black, and my friend was asian (I would imagine they still are)

I refer to this 12 hour period as my Neopolitan day or, if I'm feeling particularly punchy, I'll refer to it as the day that I did my damndest to further the cause of multiculturalism in America. I get more pleasure out of this than I do about sleeping with another girlfriend I had then sleeping with her mother the next week.

Yes...you can say it. I'm a pig. I'm a bastard. I'm a cad.

Anyone else? It doesn't have to be sexual, of course. Just something that you've done that, by society's standards is a bad thing but you're still damn proud of yourself for pulling it off.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Damn dude! You whore, you.

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes! I'm a dirty boy! I'm dirty and I'm proud!

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Coz, you're my hero.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Coz, you man whore!
    can i be you disciple?

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, how long before CK finds this thread? Because I'll just bet he has something to contribute.

I have a really mean, bad one I was part of in high school that I just can't bring myself to feel guilty about. One of my friends had a neighbor girl who went to our school who was a total bitch to her. To get even we invented an imaginary guy that liked her, knew her from afar, and passed her notes through us (which I wrote, of course). Obviously we had her going for a good month before we finally let the cat out of the bag.

Yes, it was mean. Yes, it was hurtful, and yes, now looking back I can say it was really not a good idea.

But damn, it was really, really fun.

I'm also completely sure that if I end up in Hell by a 5 point margin, this will be the incident that got me there.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really can't list many of the things I have done and don't regret since they were (and may still be) punishable by a prison term. But here goes one. Or rather some.

When I was in high school I decided to get even with some of those who had wronged me. To that end, I did some of the following. I broke into one fellows locker, stole several hundred dollars, and left behind a bag of weed. I then went to the office and turned him in. He left school that day in a very foul mood I can guarantee.

Also, I was known to have a valve core pulling tool with me. Very useful for deflating tires, leaving no evidence, and not having to stand around the car while you do it. I would hit all the tires I could get to. One other time I actually poured urine into an upholstered car when the guy left his sunroof open on a hot summer day during football camp. It was a very hot day too.

It was an evil minded thing to do but with all that those put me through, I cannot make myself feel bad about it.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Daghain you bitch! Y'know...I have say...its kinda sexy.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Once when I was six I stuck my tongue out a girl when she wasn't looking....*Phew!* That feels good getting that off my chest. It felt good, but I know I was bad at the same time.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Ok, how long before CK finds this thread? Because I'll just bet he has something to contribute.

I have a really mean, bad one I was part of in high school that I just can't bring myself to feel guilty about. One of my friends had a neighbor girl who went to our school who was a total bitch to her. To get even we invented an imaginary guy that liked her, knew her from afar, and passed her notes through us (which I wrote, of course). Obviously we had her going for a good month before we finally let the cat out of the bag.

Yes, it was mean. Yes, it was hurtful, and yes, now looking back I can say it was really not a good idea.

But damn, it was really, really fun.

I'm also completely sure that if I end up in Hell by a 5 point margin, this will be the incident that got me there.
    Wasn't there a recent news story about someone committing suicide over something like that?

Still hilarious, though.
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

No, her MOM did it. You know, someone who should have KNOWN better?

But yeah, this was like 1982. Kids were tougher then.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    Coz, you're my hero.
    Hell, he's my hero.

That's classic. I'm totally putting that in the Everyday Quotes thread.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cozener View Post
    I get more pleasure out of this than I do about sleeping with another girlfriend I had then sleeping with her mother the next week.
    Can I add you to my heroes list as well?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    Coz, you're my hero.
    Hell, he's my hero.

That's classic. I'm totally putting that in the Everyday Quotes thread.
    Well, you know, we didn't have helicopter parents who called our profs in college demanding they get us up at 9am for class.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Coz - I'm beginning to think we were separated at birth

A looong time ago, I was going out with a guy and staying at his house for the night. He fell asleep and I had sex with his brother on the floor, right next to the bed...

...that was bad...

...but quite fun

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Cozener View Post
    I was thinking of something I did a long time ago. It was awful. It was callous. It was outright wicked. But damn if I don't count it as one of my greatest accomplishments.

Once...a long time ago...I slept with three women over the course of 12 hours. One of them was my girlfriend. The other was her nextdoor neighbor. The third was a friend of mine.

And if that isn't bad enough...

I get a sick kind of glee out of the fact that my girlfriend was white, her neighbor was black, and my friend was asian (I would imagine they still are)

I refer to this 12 hour period as my Neopolitan day or, if I'm feeling particularly punchy, I'll refer to it as the day that I did my damndest to further the cause of multiculturalism in America. I get more pleasure out of this than I do about sleeping with another girlfriend I had then sleeping with her mother the next week.

Yes...you can say it. I'm a pig. I'm a bastard. I'm a cad.

Anyone else? It doesn't have to be sexual, of course. Just something that you've done that, by society's standards is a bad thing but you're still damn proud of yourself for pulling it off.
    You know what would be most impressive? Convincing them all to take part willingly and with full knowledge of each other - just for fun. I went to college with a guy who could do that and not make the ladies hate him afterward. He's my hero. RAWR!!!

*daydreams of Sam*
    Last edited by Woofer; 08-20-2008 at 04:50 AM. Reason: ETA: Clarification.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, they were. This "helicopter parent" crap was not part of MY generation!

Suck it up and deal with it, prince/princess. Life sucks. Learn to accept that and MOVE ON.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Coz - I'm beginning to think we were separated at birth
    They told me my twin sister died in childbirth! Bastards!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    A looong time ago, I was going out with a guy and staying at his house for the night. He fell asleep and I had sex with his brother on the floor, right next to the bed...

...that was bad...

...but quite fun
    Run away with me.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

And have incestuous, foreskin filled sex?!!

Cool, be right over

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

John F. Kennedy Sorox the Gunslinger is on a distinguished road Sorox the Gunslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This summer I made chemical bombs (toilet bowl cleaner and tin-foil) and i blew up a bench, got the police called twice (once they had to go around town and tell anyone involved parents) and kncked down a yard sale poster and sprained my ankle in doijng so.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Use your powers for good, not evil Sorox.

Next time blow up the DMV.

John F. Kennedy Sorox the Gunslinger is on a distinguished road Sorox the Gunslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Use your powers for good, not evil Sorox.

Next time blow up the DMV.
    Ha ha! (great idea....)

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cozener: so what happened when your girlfriend found out?
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast