Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Nineteen and other coincidences...

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by ladykatherine View Post
    a furniture store named Cort's
    There's one of those here as well. The one I always see is directly next door to a gun range. Cort? Guns? Hmmm.

POW!-lah idk, my bff jill? is on a distinguished road

I live in a very small island in the Caribbean.
    Country
    Country Flag

I went to the movie theater yesterday to watch Taken, and naturally, having drunk quite a bit of iced tea and Coca Cola during the movie, I had to pee when it was over.
    When I went into the restroom stall, I looked at the toilet paper dispenser and saw there was a sticker with the number 19 stuck to it.
    After I saw it, I peed 19 times and heard the Twilight Zone intro playing in the background.

It was an awkward situation for everyone in the restroom.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Along the Path of the Beam Nanidesuka is on a distinguished road Nanidesuka's Avatar

Ah i remembered.

I also a Furniture store by my school named Cort. I also live fairly close to a building with the word Gilead written on it. I'm not sure where it is, or what it's for. I haven't seen in since i first made that connection...

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Some days ago I saw a guy on the metro who was reading W&G. My eyes almost jumped out when I noticed what he had been reading. I wanted to go to him and tell him it's the book of my life but he was listen to some music and he seemed like being in another universe so I couldn't move my legs to go to him.
    Anyway he almost missed his stop because he get lost in the book so much.

It's quite strange that it happened to me twice in my life that I saw strangers reading DT books and both happened on the same metro line in the metro carriage.

Roland would have understood.

Traveler Hoot is on a distinguished road

Today, while I was reading the final book on my way to English class
    Spoiler:
    I'm at the part where Eddie and Roland are being flung about, and... Chassit?

When I went to my classroom, on my desk, I saw a ring.
    It had turtles on it =P 7 turtles to be exact. They're in pairs, facing each other, save for one, who's staring at the 'butt' of another turtle.
    Not a huge coincidence, but made me chuckle inside just the same.

Along the Path of the Beam Nanidesuka is on a distinguished road Nanidesuka's Avatar

Haha...today i took a test for my Spanish class. The test packet number i got was 19.

And tomorrow i'm taking a test in history over chapter 19. ^^

This is also my 19th post.

Along the Path of the Beam Ka-Shume is on a distinguished road Ka-Shume's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanidesuka View Post
    Haha...today i took a test for my Spanish class. The test packet number i got was 19.

When I read both of your posts on this thread you had 19 posts. xD

On that ominous tract Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

About 4 years ago, I was re-reading The Gunslinger, and I was at the part where the Man in Black is talking to Roland, and Roland is cooking a rabbit but won't eat it, says something about not wanting enchanted meat.

Right at this moment, my wife screamed from the other room, "David, it's a rabbit!"

I was like, ????????

Felt surreal.

I go in the living room, and the cat has killed a rabbit, brought it in through the doggie door and has dropped it in this wooden letter box we kept papers in.

Just a coincidence of course, but still, it spooked me pretty good.

I have a car that hasn't worked since i got it, so i've never driven it, and it hasn't been driven at all for lord knows how long.

Yesterday, just for kicks and giggles, i went out and sat in my car for the first time in months, just because i felt like it, and i wanted to see if maybe it would start. It didn't, but i happened to look at the number of miles it had.

2009119. Turned a boring day full of babysitting into a day of 19.

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-Shume View Post

When I read both of your posts on this thread you had 19 posts. xD
    Haha, you're right! Thanks, i completely overlooked that. xD

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a car that hasn't worked since i got it, so i've never driven it, and it hasn't been driven at all for lord knows how long.

Yesterday, just for kicks and giggles, i went out and sat in my car for the first time in months, just because i felt like it, and i wanted to see if maybe it would start. It didn't, but i happened to look at the number of miles it had.

2009119. Turned a boring day full of babysitting into a day of 19.
    2 million miles?!? Holy ape shit!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No wonder the thing won't start. The poor car is tired.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice JQ The Gunslinger is on a distinguished road JQ The Gunslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladykatherine View Post
    My favorite coincidence was when I started seeing DT related things on my trips back on forwarth to school. There was a side street I noticed named Blaine Lane (ugg, it rhymes!), a furniture store named Cort's ... (probably just 'Furniture' haha). But I think the coolest one, that took me by suprise was the "weigh station" in the middle of nowhere Wisconsin. It's a weigh-in thing for semi's I believe, but it's set so far back from the road and overgrown that it looks like an abandoned shack. It's really creepy to drive past at night. I have seen the last name Delgado all over the place in whitewater(granted, it's probably just a popular name in the area, but still).

But the biggest one that makes me feel marked, like Ka-Shume up there ^^

Katherine Diane Majko

Though I do feel a trifle unspecial now that I am no longer 19....(turned 20 yesterday, big sigh).

Okay, that's all for now!!

I dont have any coincidents with u, but i also live in southern WI. Just weird seeing someone type whitewater

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

from my horoscope today........Your LUCKY Number: 19

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

John F. Kennedy Nightfall is on a distinguished road Nightfall's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just noticed a day or two ago that 3/4 of the saved messages on my Myspace's dates add up to nineteen, and the fourth was sent on April 19th

EDIT: I just now found this one, putting it in a spoiler tag in case the image is really big.

Spoiler:

Worship my epic Paint skills
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen. Richard - LFGcomic.com

Gunslinger Apprentice ladykatherine is on a distinguished road ladykatherine's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's it, we're going to that concert just because of that name, hehehe.

I was asked out by the most amazing guy on the face of the UNIVERSE last Thursday (...the 19th). Let's hope it's not a bad omen.
    LadyK
    "The average pencil is seven inches long, with just a half inch eraser--in case you thought optimism was dead." ♥ --Robert Brault

Gunslinger Apprentice Bumbler19 is on a distinguished road

oh my god... as i stated before, i work at a used game place, so we are required to take info from people that sell us stuff....

This guy literally lived on a road called Path of the Bear

Apparently it is on the Oneida Indian Res. just outside of the town I live in... i'ma go and get a picture!!!!1

check it out on googlemaps http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...06974&t=h&z=18

Oh my god!!!!! there is also this highschool that shaped like a giant turtle on the reseveration... and... it is only 1 block away from path of the bear!!!!!!!
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...,0.006974&z=18

Also a road in a place called Depere near where I live... A street called Turtle Lane intersects with a street called Bear Ct. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...06974&t=h&z=18

as i said before Blackberry Curve Commercial, kid's name is callahan, but heres a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry2rY...e-for-big.html

I need to go get some real pics....

Gunslinger Apprentice ladykatherine is on a distinguished road ladykatherine's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh my god! that's just too creepy!!

I wonder how long it takes to get there from whitewater...hmmm...

I forgot to mention...I saw a little line of turtles drawn in chalk tonight leading down to the University Center. Granted, it was for Delta Zeta sorority whose animal symbol is the turtle, but still...
    LadyK
    "The average pencil is seven inches long, with just a half inch eraser--in case you thought optimism was dead." ♥ --Robert Brault

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbler19 View Post
    This guy literally lived on a road called Path of the Bear
    ::interested bear::

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice gromit is on a distinguished road gromit's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a job where random people email me. Yesterday I got emails from email adresses starting in gunslinger@xxx, and roland_d@xxx.

And after checking my computer, I took 19 calls yesterday

Unrelated, i once answered the phone at work and the guy on the other end said "Hello, my name is Robert Gray." I nearly filled my pants, as Roland would say.

Gunslinger Apprentice Bumbler19 is on a distinguished road

pst... Ladykatherine

It takes 3 hours and 1 minute to get from Whitewater to Green Bay... (bear/turtle school dealio) is in the surrounding area

I go to whitewater all the time to visit my GF who goes to UW whitewater... now I wonder if i've ever seen you XD Probably not, but hey... this is a coincidence thread... ya never know!

John F. Kennedy Nightfall is on a distinguished road Nightfall's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I swear.. literally every time I look at a clock, its X:19 or the time adds up to 19

For example, just now, I look at the clock and its 9:37 7+3+9 = 19
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen. Richard - LFGcomic.com

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
    I swear.. literally every time I look at a clock, its X:19 or the time adds up to 19

For example, just now, I look at the clock and its 9:37 7+3+9 = 19
    You have a great inside clock.

Roland would have understood.

Traveler MetGrl57 is on a distinguished road MetGrl57's Avatar

wow I'm kinda jealous of you guys. I really can't recall having any such interesting coincidences

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast