Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Jean

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Dionysus View Post
    5) Do you actually draw at all? If so, would you ever consider sharing your artwork?
    I have found the two I posted: the Festival and The Horn of Eld (there is is, side by side with yours ). It's been years, maybe decades, since I've really painted; which is a pity, because, although I've never been really good at that, it's still nice, relaxing kind of pastime.

21) This is the last one in this post, I promise. I've got more, though, if you want me to ask more. Anyhow, of all of the written works I have posted, that you have read, which one do you consider your favorite?
    My first impulse was to answer "the poems", but then I realize that it's only because I knew some of them by heart, so they were always with me; then, I decided to reread your prose, which is what I am doing now.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Pants; Little Feet Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus is a jewel in the rough Candice Dionysus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candice Dionysus View Post
    5) Do you actually draw at all? If so, would you ever consider sharing your artwork?
    I have found the two I posted: the Festival and The Horn of Eld (there is is, side by side with yours ). It's been years, maybe decades, since I've really painted; which is a pity, because, although I've never been really good at that, it's still nice, relaxing kind of pastime.
    Absolutely gorgeous. <3 Thank you for sharing those links.

21) This is the last one in this post, I promise. I've got more, though, if you want me to ask more. Anyhow, of all of the written works I have posted, that you have read, which one do you consider your favorite?
    My first impulse was to answer "the poems", but then I realize that it's only because I knew some of them by heart, so they were always with me; then, I decided to reread your prose, which is what I am doing now.
    I am very shocked and pleased to see you know some of my poetry by heart! I don't know anyone else who does. I look forward to your answer.
    Random PM's are loved!

Call me Can.

Discord Tag: Can*/Tommy (They/Them pronouns)#5588

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

My brother is wondering if William means anything special in Russian? Seeing as my name is a variation on Fox, per you, he was so excited he thought that William might mean something special.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

This got me wondering about some names too....
    not trying to answer for you dear but I found
    this site http://www.behindthename.com/nmc/rus.php

PS , There doesnt seem to be a variation of my name

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Awwwwwwwww.... but there's only one Linda to me!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10