5. Hot Butter Rum, with the family...
    6. Frosting Sugar Cookies with the kids
    7. Watching 24 hours of A Christmas Story
    8.Christman Shopping [Yes, I LIKE IT!]
    9. watching a charlie brown christmas
    10. Snow
    11. Drinking EggNog
    12. watching a christmas carol
    since mystima hasn't answered yet I'm going to go ahead and move on.

13 Favorite Holiday Traditions:

1. Decorating the tree
    2. Making gifts
    3. Warming by the fire with Jim Beam.
    4. Kicking it with the family
    5. Hot Butter Rum, with the family...
    6. Frosting Sugar Cookies with the kids
    7. Watching 24 hours of A Christmas Story
    8.Christman Shopping [Yes, I LIKE IT!]
    9. watching a charlie brown christmas
    10. Snow
    11. Drinking EggNog
    12. watching a christmas carol
    13. sending out christmas cards

13 Christmas disasters

1. Kids knocking over the Christmas tree and water going everywhere

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Christmas disasters

2. Forgetting the presents at home after a 2 hour drive to the party

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Christmas disasters

3. Having one dead bulb killing all the lights somewhere in the 200 you've put up.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

13 Christmas disasters

3. Having one dead bulb killing all the lights somewhere in the 200 you've put up.
    4. having the cat knock over the tree after deciding that INSIDE the branches of the tree is the ABSOLUTE best place to hide while on a catnip high

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Christmas disasters

4. having the cat knock over the tree after deciding that INSIDE the branches of the tree is the ABSOLUTE best place to hide while on a catnip high
    5. Burning the X-Mas dinner

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Christmas disasters

6. Forgetting to charge the video camera battery!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

The Last Best Hope for Mankind piraterob is on a distinguished road piraterob's Avatar

13 Christmas disasters

7. The family dog following your mom down to the road on Christmas Eve where the trash dumpster is, and having a car run over it and keep going.........

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."

"He and his tet would fall upon them by surprise, and with these tools they would smite and smite until their enemies lay with their boots pointed to the sky. Or theirs did."

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Christmas disasters

7. The family dog following your mom down to the road on Christmas Eve where the trash dumpster is, and having a car run over it and keep going.........
    8. several family members fistfighting, cursing, and culminating in a drunk slinging the christmas tree, and shouting at the kids that there isn't gonna' be no goddamned fucking christmas.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Christmas disasters

8. several family members fistfighting, cursing, and culminating in a drunk slinging the christmas tree, and shouting at the kids that there isn't gonna' be no goddamned fucking christmas.
    9. Two close friends of the family - 39 yr old mom and 19 yr old son - senselessly murdered during a botched robbery the Friday before Christmas - yep! :-(
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

13 Christmas disasters

9. Two close friends of the family - 39 yr old mom and 19 yr old son - senselessly murdered during a botched robbery the Friday before Christmas - yep! :-
    10. Seeing somebody besides mommy kissing Santa Claus.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Christmas disasters

9. Two close friends of the family - 39 yr old mom and 19 yr old son - senselessly murdered during a botched robbery the Friday before Christmas - yep! :-
    11. getting birthday presents on christmas day instead of birthday because your birthday is two days before.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Christmas disasters

11. getting birthday presents on christmas day instead of birthday because your birthday is two days before.
    12. Having your flight canceled after being in the airport with two kids for 6 hours

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

13 Christmas disasters

12. Having your flight canceled after being in the airport with two kids for 6 hours
    13. suddenly realizing you're jewish and you don't even celebrate christmas

and our new topic is:

13 perks for "friends of TheDarkTower.com premium membership"

1. ability to change matt's member title whenever we choose

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong
    3 Christmas disasters

13. suddenly realizing you're jewish and you don't even celebrate christmas
    sorry but to add an extra:

14. family

thank you

2. forcign the new guys to worship us as gods

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

2. forcing the new guys to worship us as gods
    3. the ability to freely ban and unban razz and turtlesong on a whim.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

4. The freedom to post sheep in compromising positions.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

5. the secret to pulling the trigger on spammers and permission to do so on a bi-weekly basis (okay, just one or two per member)

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

5. the secret to pulling the trigger on spammers and permission to do so on a bi-weekly basis (okay, just one or two per member)
    6. I got nothin'. I'm just trying to move the game along.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

7. also just moving the game along.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

8. posting/viewing pictures of cleavage (!!)

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

9. Knowing that Feev can't really *** me with the click of one button.

9. Knowing that Feev can't really *** me with the click of one button.
    10. the answer to the question "who is scott landon - REALLY?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 204 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast