+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 166 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166
Results 4,126 to 4,144 of 4144

Thread: Baker's Dozen

Rabid Billybumbler ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai's Avatar

13 Greatest Rock and Roll bands

1. Pink Floyd
    2. Blues Brothers
    3. Green Day
    4. Lynard Skynard
    5. Procol Harum
    6. The Beatles
    7. The Rolling Stones
    8. Led Zeppelin
    9. Fleetwood Mac
    10. The Rolling Stones (already listed)
    10. The Moody Bues
    11. Queen
    "If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down."
    ~Toni Morrison

Gunslinger Apprentice blunthead has a spectacular aura about blunthead has a spectacular aura about blunthead has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

1. Pink Floyd
    2. Blues Brothers
    3. Green Day
    4. Lynard Skynard
    5. Procol Harum
    6. The Beatles
    7. The Rolling Stones
    8. Led Zeppelin
    9. Fleetwood Mac
    10. The Moody Bues
    11. Queen
    12. The Band

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1. Pink Floyd
    2. Blues Brothers
    3. Green Day
    4. Lynard Skynard
    5. Procol Harum
    6. The Beatles
    7. The Rolling Stones
    8. Led Zeppelin
    9. Fleetwood Mac
    10. The Moody Bues
    11. Queen
    12. The Band
    666. Iron Maiden
    “Give me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

13 best excuses to your S.O. for having a name like "Bambi" or " Ricardo" in your contact list:

1. I have a niece who played a young deer in a Disney ® movie.
    “Give me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

13 best excuses to your S.O. for having a name like "Bambi" or " Ricardo" in your contact list:
    2. Just in case Godzilla raids again.

Gunslinger Apprentice blunthead has a spectacular aura about blunthead has a spectacular aura about blunthead has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

3. I know Ricky and Lucy personally.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

4. In case I get a tear in my Rich Corinthian Leather.

Can Toi Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy's Avatar

5. I've joined the circus.

An agent of chaos. fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky

6. You know someone named Ricardo
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."
    Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Can Toi Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy's Avatar

7. I still love you baby but I desperately need to sleep with Ricardo and Bambi, just once, I swear!

Country
    Country Flag

7. I still love you baby but I desperately need to sleep with Ricardo and Bambi, just once, I swear!
    8. They're doing a remake of Bambi and they need animated extras.

9. Ricardo is our newest spiritual advisor and Bambi will be doing our taxes this year.

Demon of the Prim amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

9. Ricardo is our newest spiritual advisor and Bambi will be doing our taxes this year.
    10. I am trying to set up my best friend.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606..

Also, replace 1st/1st that got stolen:

Carrie, Night Shift, The Stand, The Dead Zone, Danse Macbre, Cujo, The Gunslinger

Demon of the Prim amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, since this topic was started almost 2 years ago, with no replies in 1.5 years, I am going to take the liberty of starting a new one.

13 Songs that make you think of a movie or tv scene when you hear it on the radio.

1. "Don't Fear the Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult - Opening scene of the Stand Mini-series.
    Wanted:

Carrie, Night Shift, The Stand, The Dead Zone, Danse Macbre, Cujo, The Gunslinger

Rabid Billybumbler ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Ok, since this topic was started almost 2 years ago, with no replies in 1.5 years, I am going to take the liberty of starting a new one.
    (holy crapola has it really been that long?!)

3 Songs that make you think of a movie or tv scene when you hear it on the radio.

1. "Don't Fear the Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult - Opening scene of the Stand Mini-series.
    2. Don't You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds - The Breakfast Club
    "If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down."
    ~Toni Morrison

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    (holy crapola has it really been that long?!)

3 Songs that make you think of a movie or tv scene when you hear it on the radio.

3. "Mrs. Robinson", by Simon & Garfunkel - The Graduate

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Songs that make you think of a movie or tv scene when you hear it on the radio.

4. "Moving in Stereo" - by the Cars, you know the scene from Fast Times at Ridgemont High
    Wanted:

Maerlyn's Imp Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Eye of the Tiger-Survivor. Nothing else left to say on that one.
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

13 Songs that make you think of a particular scene from a movie or tv show when you hear it on the radio.

4. "Moving in Stereo" - by the Cars, you know the scene from Fast Times at Ridgemont High
    5. "Eye of the Tiger" - Survivor - Rocky 3
    6. "Don't Dream its Over" - Crowded House, Scene from The Stand miniseries where Fran and Harold listen to it on a battery powered record player.
    Wanted:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 166 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166