Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 204 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Baker's Dozen

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Reasons Why Goodfellas is super bad-ass. (And the best mob movie )

1. Scene where Henry pistol whips the neighbor

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

2. "You're a funny guy"

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

2. "You're a funny guy"
    3. "One day, some neighborhood kids carried my mom's groceries all the way home. Wanna know why?..it was out of respect."

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

2. "You're a funny guy"
    3. "One day, some neighborhood kids carried my mom's groceries all the way home. Wanna know why?..it was out of respect."
    4. Beating the crap out of Billy Batts

John F. Kennedy BlainetheMono is on a distinguished road BlainetheMono's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Two words: Ray Liotta

2. "You're a funny guy"
    5. When Karen makes Tommy take her "looking for Henry"

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

2. "You're a funny guy"
    6. Ray Liotta
    7. The LaTansa (sp?) heist.

2. "You're a funny guy"
    6. Ray Liotta
    8. The look on Jimmy's face in the bar when it's obvious that he's gonna kill Morrie

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

2. "You're a funny guy"
    6. Ray Liotta
    8. The look on Jimmy's face in the bar when it's obvious that he's gonna kill Morrie
    9. Karen flushing all the powder down the toilet

2. "You're a funny guy"
    6. Ray Liotta
    10. Jimmy asking "What happened?" after Tommy shoots Spider

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

2. "You're a funny guy"
    6. Ray Liotta
    11. Henry talking about the good old days when you take the girlfriend out on Fridays and the wife out on Saturdays

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

2. "You're a funny guy"
    6. Ray Liotta
    11. Henry talking about the good old days when you take the girlfriend out on Fridays and the wife out on Saturdays
    12. Tommy telling Carboni to "make the coffee to go"

2. "You're a funny guy"
    6. Ray Liotta
    12. Tommy telling Carboni to "make the coffee to go"
    13. Henry waking up with Karen pointing the gun in his face. / "...why should she win?"

Feather's up

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

i guess i'll take it then

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

and there are so many feathers now. we're gonna need a new goose soon, or it won't matter who wins it, it will be as ugly as fuck.

Predators
    1. Dynoneichus

Predators
    1. Dynoneichus
    2. Great White Shark

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Predators
    1. Dynoneichus
    2. Great White Shark
    3. P R E D A T O R (Get to da choppah!)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE IS NO CHOPPAH!?

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Predators
    1. Dynoneichus
    2. Great White Shark
    4. Man
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

Predators
    1. Dynoneichus
    2. Great White Shark
    4. Man
    5. House cat

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Predators
    1. Dynoneichus
    2. Great White Shark
    4. Man
    5. House cat
    6. Tiger
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

Predators
    1. Dynoneichus
    2. Great White Shark
    4. Man
    5. House cat
    6. Tiger
    7. Black Widow

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Predators
    1. Dynoneichus
    2. Great White Shark
    4. Man
    5. House cat
    6. Tiger
    7. Black Widow
    8. Lion

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Predators
    1. Dynoneichus
    2. Great White Shark
    4. Man
    5. House cat
    6. Tiger
    7. Black Widow
    8. Lion
    9. dilopasaurus (only the best dinosaur ever!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 204 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast