+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175
Results 4,351 to 4,370 of 4370

Thread: Baker's Dozen

Servant of Gan amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

13 periods/events in history you would like to visit if you had a time machine & could be a fly on the wall.

1. 1947 - The Roswell Incident
    2. Ancient Egypt to see how the pyramids were built and what other secrets they still hold (hopefully I could fast forward through it)
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Blockade Billy Lettered edition

Manni Folken Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Dead

13 periods/events in history you would like to visit if you had a time machine & could be a fly on the wall.

2. Ancient Egypt to see how the pyramids were built and what other secrets they still hold (hopefully I could fast forward through it)
    3. The Big Bang (No walls yet but what a sight to have seen!)

Demon of the Prim Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

4. Gobekli tepe... id like to be there to see who, what and why...https://grahamhancock.com/collinsa3/
    Older than Stonehenge and the great pyramid...
    (Also Roswell would be awesome, id prefer to see the sphinx built as the Egyptian government filled in entrances with cement... also I believe (rightly or wrongly) God created "the big bang" would die to witness that... great start guys loving this one.

Manni Folken Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Dead

4. Gobekli tepe... id like to be there to see who, what and why...https://grahamhancock.com/collinsa3/
    Older than Stonehenge and the great pyramid...
    (Also Roswell would be awesome, id prefer to see the sphinx built as the Egyptian government filled in entrances with cement... also I believe (rightly or wrongly) God created "the big bang" would die to witness that... great start guys loving this one.
    5. Woodstock 1969

Demon of the Prim Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb is a name known to all Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

4. Gobekli tepe... the building of.
    5. Woodstock 1969
    6. J.F.K. assassination...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

5. Woodstock 1969
    7. Trinity Test- New Mexico July 16, 1945
    The Nation's Lt. Governors are prepared to sacrifice themselves for the economy.

Dr Emmett Brown Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

5. Woodstock 1969
    8. Monterey Pop Festival - 1967

Servant of Gan amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

5. Woodstock 1969
    9. Oak Island - would need to visit lots of years to figure out the right time (from 12th to 18th century)
    Wanted:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

5. Woodstock 1969
    9. Oak Island - would need to visit lots of years to figure out the right time (from 12th to 18th century)
    10. 1881 The Shoot out at the O.K. Corral
    The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!!

They cheated their way to a couple of League Championships & a World Series!!!!

Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, thats great...

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

5. Woodstock 1969
    11. 1888 (aug-sep?) London (Whitechappel) to see who Jack the Ripper was
    Wanted:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha!! I had that almost tied with the OK Corral.

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

5. Woodstock 1969
    12. Jesus walks on water. I don't know a year

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

5. Woodstock 1969
    12. Jesus walks on water. I don't know a year
    13. The fall of the Berlin wall. (I was alive and watched it on TV but I wasn't there...does that count? Plus being a fly on the wall may be bad if the wall falls.)
    The Nation's Lt. Governors are prepared to sacrifice themselves for the economy.

My Mood
    Dead

God, you want to revisit David Hasselhoff singing, Jon??

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Damn! The perils of time travel!!

My Mood
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Damn! The perils of time travel!!

Country
    Country Flag

Give me 13 great engineering projects

1. The Panama Canal

My Mood
    Dead

1. The Panama Canal
    2. Mapping the Human Genome (required a lot of genetic engineering)

Citizen of Gilead RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1. The Panama Canal
    2. Mapping the Human Genome (required a lot of genetic engineering)
    3. "Vostok" spacecraft
    Iron Maiden be my witness

"...We'll go dancing in the dark
    Walking through the park
    And reminiscing..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175