Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: POP the question! - ask the person below

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

kind of a clughaflomuchowyanninnytopolo- ish sound

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out!?

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

someone that was really thirsty.... or had a thing for cows

what did the papa tomato say to the baby tomato?

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

ketchup!

do you know the way to san jose?

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

yes. here's how to get to San Jose, California from flint, Michigan

1: Start out going SOUTHWEST on E COURT ST/MI-21 W toward S SAGINAW ST. 0.0 mi
    2: Turn LEFT onto S SAGINAW ST. 0.3 mi
    3: Turn RIGHT onto W 8TH ST. 0.2 mi
    4: Merge onto I-69 W. 62.3 mi
    5: Merge onto I-69 S via EXIT 97 toward FT WAYNE. 34.4 mi
    6: Merge onto I-94 W via EXIT 38 toward CHICAGO (Passing through INDIANA, then crossing into ILLINOIS). 155.0 mi
    7: Merge onto I-80 W via the exit on the LEFT toward WISCONSIN-IOWA/IL-83/TORRENCE AVE (Portions toll) (Passing through IOWA, NEBRASKA, and WYOMING, then crossing into UTAH). 1401.9 mi
    8: Merge onto I-80 W via EXIT 308 toward RENO/S.L. INT'L AIRPORT (Passing through NEVADA, then crossing into CALIFORNIA). 694.0 mi
    9: Merge onto I-680 S via EXIT 40 toward BENICIA/SAN JOSE. 58.4 mi
    10: Take the MISSION BLVD WEST exit, EXIT 12, toward I-880/WARM SPRINGS DISTRICT/UC EXTENSION. 0.5 mi
    11: Merge onto MISSION BLVD/CA-262 W. 0.7 mi
    12: Merge onto I-880 S toward SAN JOSE. 9.9 mi
    13: Take the COLEMAN AVE exit, EXIT 3, toward MINETA S J INTL AIRPORT. 0.3 mi
    14: Turn LEFT onto COLEMAN AVE. 1.7 mi
    15: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto N MARKET ST. 0.1 mi
    16: Turn LEFT onto DEVINE ST. 0.1 mi
    17: End at San Jose, CA
    Estimated Time: 35.0 hours 32 minutes Estimated Distance:

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

Because they don't live in metropolitan towns...

What makes this the coolest board ever?

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Me

What is your favorite smilie?

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

they don't. you're just paranoid. really, there is no setting like that at all.
    *shut up i'm telling him already; and keep your voice down he'll hear you*

will the badgers ever eat the mushrooms? and if they do will they get stoned or just sick?

they NEVER will. every time they try, a snake shows up.

Is hell exothermic or endothermic? Support your answer with proof

you asked! please note that this is not my work obviously, because i would never have asked theresa to sleep with me. but the guy who did was obviously a very smart loser!

"First, We postulate that if souls exist, then they must have some mass. If they do, then a mole of souls can also have a mass. So, at what rate are souls moving into hell and at what rate are souls leaving? I think we can safely assume that once a soul gets to hell, it will not leave.

Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for souls entering hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, then you will go to hell. Since there are more than one of these religions and people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all people and souls go to hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in hell to increase exponentially.

Now, we look at the rate of change in volume in hell. Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in hell to stay the same, the ratio of the mass of souls and volume needs to stay constant. Two options exist:

If hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter hell, then the temperature and pressure in hell will increase until all hell breaks loose.

If hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until hell freezes over.
    So which is it? If we accept the quote given to me by Theresa Manyan during Freshman year, "that it will be a cold night in hell before I sleep with you" and take into account the fact that I still have NOT succeeded in having sexual relations with her, then Option 2 cannot be true...Thus, hell is exothermic."

you didn't think i'd find an answer to that question, did you?

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Wow I was amazed by all that complicated answer... You were smart to even find an answer!

What do you know about platypi?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I know that they are proof that God does, in fact, have a sense of humor

Who is your favorite band/musician?

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post
    you asked! please note that this is not my work obviously, because i would never have asked theresa to sleep with me. but the guy who did was obviously a very smart loser!

"First, We postulate that if souls exist, then they must have some mass. If they do, then a mole of souls can also have a mass. So, at what rate are souls moving into hell and at what rate are souls leaving? I think we can safely assume that once a soul gets to hell, it will not leave.

Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for souls entering hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, then you will go to hell. Since there are more than one of these religions and people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all people and souls go to hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in hell to increase exponentially.

Now, we look at the rate of change in volume in hell. Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in hell to stay the same, the ratio of the mass of souls and volume needs to stay constant. Two options exist:

If hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter hell, then the temperature and pressure in hell will increase until all hell breaks loose.

If hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until hell freezes over.
    So which is it? If we accept the quote given to me by Theresa Manyan during Freshman year, "that it will be a cold night in hell before I sleep with you" and take into account the fact that I still have NOT succeeded in having sexual relations with her, then Option 2 cannot be true...Thus, hell is exothermic."

you didn't think i'd find an answer to that question, did you?
    actually i kind of expected it. i love that response. i read it in a weird facts book.

Toby keith is a good singer, but i'm more of a fan of sngs than of artist/bands.

what's yours?

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Bródy János - I have a feeling you don't know him, sorry but he is

Coffee or tea?

Roland would have understood.

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tea - I've never liked coffee, though I haven't tried it in a very long time.

What would you choose - going to the moon, or being given a free trip to five countries of your choice?
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

With my heart - 5 countries
    with my mind - the Moon

What do you wear for sleeping?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

pajama pants usually

(I know who Mr. Janos is )

Will you join me in chat?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

I wish I could but my office comp is from Ice Age.

Do you have a sweet tooth?

no. i have a ranch tooth

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Because someone really does care and they just want everyone else to think that they don't. Perhaps the master cares that he's cracking corn.

For what can it profit a man if he cannot chew gum and walk at the same time?

Country
    Country Flag

If he needs to walk somewhere, it'll be good for his teeth to take a break from all that sugary gum!

If you could meet any world leader from any time period, who would it be?
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd drink whiskey with Winston Churchill.

If you could choose one superpower what would it be?

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

I'd be like Peter from Heroes and have the ability to take other people's super powers
    (Oh yeah)

What's the last thing you ate?

Country
    Country Flag

A cookie!

What do you want to be the last thing you ever eat?

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

a piece of cherry cheesecake

what's for dinner?

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast