+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Thread: POP the question! - ask the person below

Guardian of the Beam Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.

Guardian of the Beam Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the cost of your soul?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just a little bit of Rock and Roll.
    “Give me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Where is your "last nerve?"

Going Slap Happy Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick is a splendid one to behold Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Anything involving Kevin James (HE CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF).

What food makes you not only fart the most, but also fart the worst?
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Manni Folken Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy's Avatar

Raw broccoli

what is your favorite movie?

Dr Emmett Brown Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Back to the Future

Who is your favorite band/musician?

Manni Folken Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy's Avatar

NIN/Trent Reznor

What is the best book you've read?

Country
    Country Flag

The Stand

Your dream car?

Citizen of Gilead RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

MB SLR McLaren, the roadster version

(Yeah, I'm pretty mainstream )

Your dream job?
    Iron Maiden be my witness

"...We'll go dancing in the dark
    Walking through the park
    And reminiscing..."

Dr Emmett Brown Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

A paid stay-at-home-mom.

What was the last movie you watched?

Mad Max: Fury Road

what is your least favorite color?

Orange. Ugh. ............Or pink or red. Wait, can't I just name all the colors I hate?

What do you miss most about being a kid?

Country
    Country Flag

Riding my bike..everywhere!!

What is the farthest you have ran/run/jogged?

On an actual path, not far but on the treadmill I've been to the moon and back (if anyone has a much more impressive answer than mine, please share!)

What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?

Country
    Country Flag

Whiskey Sour (I insist on Jim Beam. I must have that bite with the sour.)

When, and what were the circumstances when you first realized your parent(s) weren't perfect people? (I don't mean falling down on the ice.)

There's no exact time/place, but I began to realize around 12 or 13 that my dad was a pretty steady drinker.

What is your favorite food?

So hard to say, Pizza comes to mind but I also love egg dishes, omelets, poached, sunny-side up, scrambled, flans and custards. Eggs really are amazing and of course bacon

What is you favorite swear word?

(All good answers. )

My favorite swear word is Fuck. I love that I can use it for any mood expression.

Where would you like to go right now if you could?

Citizen of Gilead RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wherever the man I love is at the moment. Sappy but true.

What natural wonder do you want to see the most?
    Iron Maiden be my witness

"...We'll go dancing in the dark
    Walking through the park
    And reminiscing..."

I really want to visit the Grand Canyon.

Who is your biggest celebrity crush?

Nigel Tufnel Odetta has a spectacular aura about Odetta has a spectacular aura about Odetta has a spectacular aura about Odetta's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Chris Hemsworth as Thor

Which celebrity would you punch in the face RIGHT NOW?
    There's a fine line between stupid and clever.

You can't really dust for vomit.

I don't know. Kanye West is always punch-worthy, I guess.

What is your favorite holiday?

Nigel Tufnel Odetta has a spectacular aura about Odetta has a spectacular aura about Odetta has a spectacular aura about Odetta's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Christmas

If you were a country, what would your national animal be?
    There's a fine line between stupid and clever.

You can't really dust for vomit.

Country
    Country Flag

I love all the big cats but I reckon the cougar is my favorite.

What injury/illness has caused you the greatest physical pain?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast