Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36

Thread: POP the question! - ask the person below

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Kidney Stone (I mean, I could say "childbirth", but I had an epidural for that. )

What was the first album you ever bought?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

An Iron Maiden live album. (Who would have guessed???)

Ever been to jail? Why?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

No, I've not been to jail. One of my biggest life goals has been to stay out of jail since I'm such a wimp.

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Watching snippets of CONAN show on YouTube - have been laughing all day today

What beverage do you drink the most?
    If you are going through hell - keep going

(Oh my gosh, I love Conan! )

I drink a lot of water. I'm boring. haha. (But, right now, I am sipping on a vanilla Dr. Pepper )

What superpower do you wish you had?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I wish I had the ability to make large sums of money appear out of thin air.

Have you ever stolen anything?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes,,,not much. I was a stupid kid. I stole from a drug dealer.

Have you ever ran from the Police or security?

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes...on a soccer field. There were two policemen on the other team It was a mixed-team game.

What is the most unusual/weird dish you have ever eaten?
    If you are going through hell - keep going

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Calamari. Not so bad at all but so damned chewy I could not eat more than a bit or so. I also have had coffee beer made from civet coffee or Kopi luwak . A coffee made from the seeds of coffee berries once they have been eaten and defecated by the Asian palm civet.It was ok...slightly better than most coffee beers.

Have you ever found a large sum of money or something of high value?

I've found dogs that I've had to return to their owners.

What talent do you wish you had?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I wish I could sing (well) and play musical instruments

What was the biggest mistake you've ever made?

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

This will sound horrible, but letting my father back into my life 14 years ago. Big mistake! Huge!

If you had $1,000,000 and you had to give it away to one person, who would you give it to?
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My mom- so she and my dad could finally retire.

What three items would you take to a deserted island?

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

A large knife...a pair of boots.

What 3 albums (CD's) would you take to this Deserted Island?

Shit, that's a mean question. I can't answer without some serious thought on it.

Shit...
    I'm having a hard time just narrowing down three Green Day albums right now.
    Ok ok.

1. 21st Century Breakdown - Green Day
    2. Handwritten - Gaslight Anthem
    3. White Album - The Beatles

Dang-it, Jon! That was the most awful question ever. And look, I had to leave off Otis Redding, Oasis, Weezer, Simon and Garfunkel, Dion, and all the other shit I love to listen to.

What 3 movies would you take to a deserted island?

Spoiler:
    I'm starting to think this island isn't really deserted since there's availability to listen to music and watch movies.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

It is an island so evil , you HAVE to pronounce it Ē-ville!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    What 3 movies would you take to a deserted island?

Spoiler:
    I'm starting to think this island isn't really deserted since there's availability to listen to music and watch movies.
    Still thinking this one over...

Gunslinger Apprentice Xerrand will become famous soon enough Xerrand's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    It is an island so evil , you HAVE to pronounce it Ē-ville!!!
    that doesn't relate to it's deserted-ness at all!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36