Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Great Work

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm really not understanding this conversation. Not here, and not at home with Will either. The statement made that humans relationship with time is about to drastically change is one Will has been saying for awhile, but if I even pretend to comprehend that, I'd be lying.

To me time is simply a measurement of something intangible.

Yes, I look at my 9-year-old and it seems as if he was 2 only yesterday. That's "time flying". I don't know where it went, but it obviously passed by minute after minute, day after day, year after year.

But to say that "time is speeding up" seems odd. Here we are living in an age where life expectancy is longer than it's ever been...doesn't that make it almost an oxymoron? We have more "time" now than ever, yet some say we have less.

And why worry about it? It's just one of those things that happens right? We don't really have any control over it, and for those you who might think we do...should we? 6 billion people able to manipulate time seems like a really bad idea to me. Or maybe that's just my excuse for not being able to understand the problem at hand...who knows.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Time is a tool humans use to organize. Proof of this is the use of Daylight Saving Time by those of us in the upper and lower longitudes. It saves us energy...so we use the tool of time in a different way than our equatorial friends. Do you really think the Sun or moon gives a rat's ass that I have to be at work when they are in position X?

Just my thoughts. Don't kill me.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The way I look at it, there is no time. It's just a concept we constructed to predict and measure nature's cycle.

You can step outside of it in your own time (head space), but you couldn't live in modern society without adhering to everyone elses shared perception of it.

Alinda - for the Wizard of Oz/dark Side of The Moon thing...go here
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ead.php?t=4258

Citizen of Gilead Aesculapius is on a distinguished road Aesculapius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Time is a tool humans use to organize. Proof of this is the use of Daylight Saving Time by those of us in the upper and lower longitudes. It saves us energy...so we use the tool of time in a different way than our equatorial friends. Do you really think the Sun or moon gives a rat's ass that I have to be at work when they are in position X?

Don't worry...we aren't playing by Aztec rules here.

Time is a tool, indeed.

Time is needed to play music.
    |1...2...3...4|
    or
    |1...2...3|

But to say that "time is speeding up" seems odd.
    I am not saying that time is speeding up. Actually, the opposite.

The 'heartbeat' of the Earth is in the process of moving from 7.8 (pulses per second) to.......a particular rhythm. Right now, the 'heartbeat' is very close to twelve (may already be there) and still climbing.

My guess is that the 'heatbeat' of the Earth will hit 12.8-13.2 and hold steady for a little while, then move again until it reaches 20.8-21.2.

It's like working out. You reach a point where as much as you work out, it seems that you can't make any more progress (a plateau). Then, if you keep working at it, the results start to move up again....only to plateau at a certain point. A rhythm.

While the 'heartbeat' of the Earth is steady climbing, the rotation of the Earth is slowing down. Thanks to the 4° wobble of the axis of the earth (23.5° from vertical) we have a 26,000 year procession. Some say this cycle is going to cause the Earth to STOP rotating for 3 days. After those 3 days, the rotation of the Earth will reverse. Meaning the Sun will rise in the West for the next 13,000 years. Hmm.

We saw our "leaders" celebrate this "idea" in 1999, when we moved into the current Galactic cycle.

Looking West towards The Emperor (Lincoln):

"YKK...on your zipper."

93:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5hKcoWiLlc"]YouTube - Tool - 4 Degrees[/ame]

Momma told me there would be DAYS like this. SHe is coming back around, though...to put things back the way they should be. HIS story? Nah...we've had enough of that.

Quote Originally Posted by She-Oy View Post
    And why worry about it? It's just one of those things that happens right? We don't really have any control over it, and for those you who might think we do...should we? 6 billion people able to manipulate time seems like a really bad idea to me. Or maybe that's just my excuse for not being able to understand the problem at hand...who knows.
    6 Billion+ individuals (divided from the Greater Whole) manipulate time every day. It's called The Great Work, or, The Philosopher's Stone. 6 Billion+ pineal glands working constantly thanks to the geometric shape of our host planet. Each of US have a POTENTIAL to do Great Work, no matter what is produced the potential is the same. Work on it...bring it out...then take it back in for RE-Vision.

My Greater point is that we on an individual level, as below, produce a Greater Work, so above. We may just be one small number in the Greater sequence, but, our potential influence on the Great is limitless, IMO.

Perhaps we see the Eye because we are not working as a TEAM.
    Momma told me there would be DAYS like this. SHe is coming back around, though...to put things back the way they should be. HIS story? Nah...we've had enough of that.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

there's just right now.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Many Presents...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3xToz9XH8"]The Polar Express - Santa[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDlC7oG_2W4"]Tool - Lateralus[/ame]

The position of this symbol on the shirt is important...it gives life

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aesculapius View Post

Don't worry...we aren't playing by Aztec rules here.

Time is a tool, indeed.

Time is needed to play music.
    |1...2...3...4|
    or
    |1...2...3|

But to say that "time is speeding up" seems odd.
    I am not saying that time is speeding up. Actually, the opposite.

The 'heartbeat' of the Earth is in the process of moving from 7.8 (pulses per second) to.......a particular rhythm. Right now, the 'heartbeat' is very close to twelve (may already be there) and still climbing.

My guess is that the 'heatbeat' of the Earth will hit 12.8-13.2 and hold steady for a little while, then move again until it reaches 20.8-21.2.

It's like working out. You reach a point where as much as you work out, it seems that you can't make any more progress (a plateau). Then, if you keep working at it, the results start to move up again....only to plateau at a certain point. A rhythm.

While the 'heartbeat' of the Earth is steady climbing, the rotation of the Earth is slowing down. Thanks to the 4° wobble of the axis of the earth (23.5° from vertical) we have a 26,000 year procession. Some say this cycle is going to cause the Earth to STOP rotating for 3 days. After those 3 days, the rotation of the Earth will reverse. Meaning the Sun will rise in the West for the next 13,000 years. Hmm.

The Moon and Earth are moving further apart, helping slow the Earth's rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand St Pierre View Post
    each of us, everyday, are granted access to an oracle (which we trust to give us the truth) that is more than happy to serve us

it's OOGLE with a G it takes the TIME out of WORK if you're willing to trust it.
    A search enGINe?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd07uvkTeKo&feature=related"]YouTube - Aladdin - Friend Like Me (English)[/ame]

<-----loco

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Loco?
    Un poco

I'm quazy.

9 more dayz.
    We finally have the T00L to test his theory.
    17 miles in diameter.
    Beams being pushed along at 186,813 miles per SECOND.
    That's 10,989 trips around the ring each second.

All full blast...the speed of light...187,000 miles per second...the beams would be travelling around the ring 11,000 times per second.

|0|

Gunslinger Apprentice Armand St Pierre is on a distinguished road Armand St Pierre's Avatar

Default whoot!

Hot damn.....couldn't ask for a better birthday present!

Path of the G Way of the Sailor Jerry
    “A Human Thought is an actual EXISTENCE, and a Force and Power, capable of acting upon and controlling matter as well as mind.”

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."

"God always punishes us for what we can't imagine."
    SK

Right on!

I wonder if the 17mile diameter ring was designed with intent to get 11000 revolutions per second.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5votbZgW3w"]Led Zeppelin - Going to California[/ame]

Default lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wwozHsmVQI"]CERN Rap[/ame]

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Right on!

I wonder if the 17mile diameter ring was designed with intent to get 11000 revolutions per second.

Bianary code...what does it mean?

I think the 1's and 0's has more to do with this:

...the uniting of opposites, black and white, up and down, left and right, air and water, fire and earth, wet and dry.

On / OFF.

The number ten (10) is a 1 with a place marker: 0, meaning "void" or "empty".

That's the point of the LHC...to pull something from the "nothing".

1 - wand
    0 - cup.

Work that most people enjoy doing.
    How about another visual aid?

Gunslinger Apprentice Armand St Pierre is on a distinguished road Armand St Pierre's Avatar

let's not make this too dirty.

there's kids in here
    “A Human Thought is an actual EXISTENCE, and a Force and Power, capable of acting upon and controlling matter as well as mind.”

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."

"God always punishes us for what we can't imagine."
    SK

What?

I was talking about spatulas.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead CPU is on a distinguished road CPU's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Right on!

Bianary code...what does it mean?
    Since you asked, that would be 6,318 in base 10.

If you ever find a need to do this for yourself in the future you can do this:

Starting from the right of the number, break it into groups of 4 digits:
    [0]110 0011 0001 1000

Then convert each group this way:

Positional value: 8 4 2 1
    -----------------
    1 0 0 0
    8*1 4*0 2*0 1*0
    --------------------
    8 0 0 0
    8 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 8

-----------------
    0 0 0 1
    8*0 4*0 2*0 1*1
    --------------------
    0 0 0 1
    0 + 0 + 0 + 1 = 1

-----------------
    0 0 1 1
    8*0 4*0 2*1 1*1
    --------------------
    0 0 2 1
    0 + 0 + 2 + 1 = 3

-----------------
    0 1 1 0
    8*0 4*1 2*1 1*0
    --------------------
    0 4 2 0
    0 + 4 + 2 + 0 = 6

Giving: 6,318..

Which I don't think means anything at all

*EDIT* Hmmm..all the spacing is screwed up so I hope you can read this ...

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Why didn't I think of that?

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Quote Originally Posted by CPU View Post
    Giving: 6,318..

Which I don't think means anything at all

The 11000 times per second around the ring just seems to be too "perfect" of a setup with the 17 mile diameter ring, when one looks at the INTENT of the entire project...to pull something from the "nothing".

Ride a white mare in the footsteps of dawn. Tryin' to find a woman who's never, never, never been born.

I was placed into a medically induced coma for about three days when I was fourteen. A white horse, I am familiar with. It was more like a night mare.

I quit.

Back off to watch re-runs of Sanford and Son and X-Files. That is much easier than "working".

Channel surf...my new job.

"channel" on the "cable"?

Awesome!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast