Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Music Trivia

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Default Music Trivia

We've got trivia for movies and video games....why not music? The rules are the same: Whoever answers correctly gets to ask the next question. I'll start us off with an easy one.

In Rocky Raccoon by The Beatles, what does Rocky's woman call herself?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Lil
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Aah...I was waiting for you to take that one.

Feather is yours

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

I knew her as Nancy

I was so close to making it a three part question.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post

I was so close to making it a three part question.
    I'll go ahead and guess part 3 was McGill?

Damn, you're good!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Keeping with my AV/Sig theme, what will have to wait?

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

my soul? (or perhaps your soul since you are the one asking )

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Your heart, tommorow, heaven?

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*bump*

well i'm pretty sure i'm right. perhaps brice will be along soon to confirm

Ok, I'm done waiting. If mine wasn't the answer Brice was looking for I will yield the feather back to him. Until then...

According to the Ramones, why did Jackie and Judy go to Berlin?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry! Of course you were right Jayson. My soul will have to wait...yours however will not.

If you rescue me

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    According to the Ramones, why did Jackie and Judy go to Berlin?
    To join the ice capades!
    And oh I dont know why
    Oh I don't know why!

Correct Feev! Somehow I'm not at all surprised that it was you that got this one.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

According to Pink Floyd - What kind of gown should Emily wear?

One that touches the ground, of course.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh gee, that took all of 15 seconds.

It was a Floyd question and I was logged in, how long did you think it would take?

So, according to Bob Dylan, ain't it just like the night to do what?

(Or, if you prefer Match Game style wording... Ain't it just like the night to do blank?)

according to Bob Dylan, ain't it just like the night to do what?
    Nobody? I suspected Brice might know this one as it was covered by the Dead. I suppose if Jean visits this thread he would get it. I know the bear is a lover of Dylan.

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    according to Bob Dylan, ain't it just like the night to do what?
    Alas, no answers. Well the answer I was looking for was "play tricks when you're trying to be so quiet" in reference to the first line of Dylan's "Visions of Johanna".

I will put the feather up for grabs. Somehow I suspect I can get back if I so choose...

Gunslinger Apprentice VastOne is on a distinguished road VastOne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

TY Jayson, got into this too late to get yours....

According to Pearl Jam, what comes from each corner of a shared prison cell?

'but not for you Gunslinger, never for you. you darkle. you tinct. may I be brutally frank? You Go on.'

Gunslinger Apprentice Bluenose is on a distinguished road Bluenose's Avatar

empty stares

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast