+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Contest #11 - Vote Now!!!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Contest #11 - Vote Now!!!

Here they are, in no particular order. Poll closes in 7 days! Good luck everyone!

Tiffany:

alinda:

Heather19:

Last edited by Randall Flagg; 01-08-2012 at 03:36 PM.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Linda's was so abstract...I has to vote for the creativity. Not to take from others.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Thanks Jon, That paint program is fun, and I may someday get the hang of it too!
    I wish I had spent more time on this one though. I didnt even finish it.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still thinking. This is hard!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Tiffany gets my vote on this one. Not sure if the clipboard being in the picture is intentional? But if it is, it's very clever - adds to the whole "mad scientist" feel. If not, it's a lucky accident, imo

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

It was the hardest so far. I changed my mind every second.

Roland would have understood.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Not sure if the clipboard being in the picture is intentional? But if it is, it's very clever - adds to the whole "mad scientist" feel. If not, it's a lucky accident, imo
    yes, I thought that, too!

I don't know which to vote for. Heather's is perfect, and there's the bear (important!)... and Tiffany's is exactly what I would have drawn myself... and Lady Linda's gives me a creepy, sick feeling, like what Eddie felt when he put his ear to that door, remember? She somehow looked directly into the core, omitting the appearances...

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Linda, if only I could have yours on my wall. Would you mind if I printeted it to have it on my wall?

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All of them were nice, but Tiffany's was my favorite this time. Nice job Heather19 and alinda also.
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I voted for Heather19's. Although I would have liked to see a depiction of the Great Old Ones themselves, I think that one did a good job of demonstrating what they accomplished.
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn. I was really torn between Tiffany's and Heather's, but I had to go for Heather's.

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Tiffany's was my fave but good job everyone...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Poll closes tomorrow! Vote now!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, since the site was down yesterday I couldn't get to this, but today....

The winner is...

Tiffany!!!!!!

Congratulations Tiffany, and thanks to everyone for participating.

PM me your address so I can send you a bracelet!

Forgetful Fantasy-Maker Tiffany is on a distinguished road Tiffany's Avatar

Toronto, Ontario (but I'll probably always call Texas home).
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the other entries and I'm really excited to see the spin that Heather and Alinda put on theirs. COOL!!!

Thanks everyone.

(The clip is from my big, fat drawing board and was an accident but I'm glad it works. )
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Mark Twain

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
    -Shel Silverstein

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! Well deserved.

Forgetful Fantasy-Maker Tiffany is on a distinguished road Tiffany's Avatar

Toronto, Ontario (but I'll probably always call Texas home).
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been trying to get to my computer for the past two weeks. I was itching to see other entries. I love them.

Thanks again, y'all.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Mark Twain

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
    -Shel Silverstein

Country
    Country Flag

We thank you for the incredible entry.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Congrats Tiffany! You did a great job.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

+ Reply to Thread