Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Game

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

If everyone loses who the blue hell wins? They never write or what?

Roland would have understood.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You win as long as you don't know you're playing. Upon realizing you're playing the game you begin losing or something like that.

...and now I'm losing.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

DAMN IT ALL

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

How did this thread get to the top of the list! Damn! I lose again!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Shit

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

BITCH!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Huh?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

We just lost the game.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

!@#$ NOT THIS AGAIN

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

fuck you daggers, i'm totally blaming you for this one.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

No, its your fault sj

For me atleast !@#$

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

fuck you daggers, i'm totally blaming you for this one.
    Gotcha!

Damn, I just lost again.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ikilledthecrimsonking is on a distinguished road Ikilledthecrimsonking's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

god damn it i lost

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

And you made me lose, too.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ikilledthecrimsonking View Post
    god damn it i lost
    Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    And you made me lose, too.
    Come on guys.
    Give it another try.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You just lost, Letti.

And I lost again.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    You just lost, Letti.

And I lost again.
    It means we are good at it, doesn't it?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess. We both just lost again.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I play the game by my own personal rules, like a spoiled child. From now on, every time I see it, I get a blowjob.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

And I lost again.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

keep....getting....sucked...into...this....aaaahhh h!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Stop posting in here, people!

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Damnit to hell
    AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN !@#$ !@#$ !@#$

Alright, I'm done now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast