Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: King First Editions on remainder pricing

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm ashamed to admit that a few of my signed Joe Hill books (20th Century Ghosts, and HSB) are Remaindered.

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

You are right Bev. The publisher on this edition is Sterling, rather than Fall River.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Papaseraphim View Post
    more interest, they had Bev Vincent's The Stephen King Illustrated Companion 2nd printing (without all the ephemera) for $12.95
    That's the second edition. There was a second printing of the first edition, both with the removable assets. There's only been one printing of the second edition, which has updates to the text and a new chapter. All are relatively scarce.
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I just realized that the Doctor Sleep I bought a couple years ago at remainder pricing at Barnes and Nobel has no number line and no price on the dust jacket.
    Are they selling Book Club editions at B&N? What did I buy?
    So weird.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like you got a BCE.

John

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    I just realized that the Doctor Sleep I bought a couple years ago at remainder pricing at Barnes and Nobel has no number line and no price on the dust jacket.
    Are they selling Book Club editions at B&N? What did I buy?
    So weird.
    B&N has been doing that for awhile. I assume they are book club editions. They had a stack of REvivals like that too. i also wondered if they are doing their own print runs with cheaper paper etc....???

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

They sell BCEs. I bought a couple of FAB8 BCEs with the poster from them.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

D'oh. Thanks for the heads up.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Finders Keepers at B&N for $6.98. All I saw were 1st printing. Most did NOT have a remainder mark.
    Joe Hill's Fireman were also $6.98, but they were all 3rd and 4th printings. Also rare as they were unsigned...

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Sleeping Beauties is already 40% at Indigo/Chapters in Canada. Checked one of the stores in person yesterday and they were 1st editions that were nearly half-off. Thought that was surprising.

Link fot confirmation: https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca...3401-item.html

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Joe Hill's Fireman were also $6.98, but they were all 3rd and 4th printings. Also rare as they were unsigned...
    I believe THAT'S MY LINE!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Barnes & Noble has Gwendy's Button Box first editions for $6.98. There are true firsts mingled with thirds.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got Flight or Fright today at B&N. Total with my membership: $6.66.

Glad I held off buying when it was first on sale!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Got Flight or Fright today at B&N. Total with my membership: $6.66.

Glad I held off buying when it was first on sale!
    I just picked this up, great price, my copy is the 2nd printing though

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Barnes & Noble has Gwendy's Button Box first editions for $6.98. There are true firsts mingled with thirds.

Yesterday I saw a couple of firsts and seconds still available at B&N with no remainder markings.
    There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4