Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Best/Worst Cover Songs

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Original:

Cover:

I love both and think both are wonderful.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Good videos!

I'm a Pearl Jam fan.

As for the Willie video...

Context is everything! I didn't know who the other guy singing with Willie was. From that perspective the video is very gay. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

I Googled the song and realized the other guy is Willie's son, Lukas. It's a father and son expressing their love for one another. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I've just recently discovered this band and am really digging a lot of their stuff. This cover of The Clash's Straight to Hell is completely fucking badass in my book.
    That hard, pounding drum (especially compared to the melody of the original song) gets me.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Hungry Like The Wolf - Incubus

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds of Silence - Disturbed

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Faith - Limp Bizkit

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I think someone recently mentioned Motorhead's rendition of Sympathy For The Devil. I have nothing but admiration for Lemmy and the boys, but (in the bit I've heard) Lemmy just sounds like a really bad fit for the vocals, like he's uncomfortable with it, it's just not his style. And when he gets to the word "hope," he sounds (to me) like this:

And since I mention bad fits for vocals, I present the worst fit of all time:

Maybe this won't seem that bad to some, but to me it's the most glaring mismatch of all time. Garth is great at what he does - what he does, but not this (at least this homemade video is kind of funny).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Obviously I have no idea what I'm doing. For some reason I can't embed a video and I can't delete a duplicate post.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Obviously I have no idea what I'm doing. For some reason I can't embed a video and I can't delete a duplicate post.
    You have to use the youtube.com link not the youtu.be link. Then remove the "s" from https to post the video.

To delete a post just Click Edit Post button - click on the box next to "Delete this post in the following manner" - click Delete Post button

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Click Edit Post button - click on the box next to "Delete this post in the following manner" - click Delete Post button
    I did that. But it still didn't delete. THANKS for the tip on the URL. I'll fix it. Maybe.

Country
    Country Flag

You have to use the youtube.com link not the youtu.be link. Then remove the "s" from https to post the video.

To delete a post just Click Edit Post button - click on the box next to "Delete this post in the following manner" - click Delete Post button
    I'd give you rep (it's the only currency I have) but apparently I already gave you too much. I need to spread it around. Thanks for the pointers.

Country
    Country Flag

Click Edit Post button - click on the box next to "Delete this post in the following manner" - click Delete Post button
    I did that. But it still didn't delete. THANKS for the tip on the URL. I'll fix it. Maybe.
    I did it for you, but now it shows unavailable without a "View on Youtube" link.

Country
    Country Flag

I did it for you, but now it shows unavailable without a "View on Youtube" link.
    That's how most of the other videos here have appeared to me.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

That's how most of the other videos here have appeared to me.
    Something changed. Most videos used to play here. Some would say they were unavailable, but there would be a YouTube link. Now they won't play and there is no link.

I wonder if it is this site or YouTube that changed something.

Country
    Country Flag

If you click on the video title it takes you to YouTube.

If it stays like this, we might as well just post the link instead of embedding the video.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

All appears well with your posted vids now guys. Some nights, things just go wrong.

** Hey baby..should I should turn up the heat on the "baby penis and lighter fluid soup?"

Traveler SenorEdmonds will become famous soon enough SenorEdmonds will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Buzzed

This doesn't add a whole lot to the original, but it's still a groovy song.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Groovy???

Right on. Daddyo!!

Awww... never mind me. I'm just sore because my girl left me at the sock hop.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I was just checking this thread to see if this song had been posted yet. Here's another one. Not exactly a cover per se, but still good:

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast