Donate To Keep The Site Vibrant and Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Best/Worst Cover Songs

Can Toi Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy's Avatar

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

“Give me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

Can Toi Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy's Avatar

Thanks again, Jon. I knew that was a cover but had never heard the original.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do remixes count? Been playing both versions of a loop recently.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Works for me, mae.

But the first video posted says, "The uploader hasn't make this available in your country."

Odd

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

“The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

Traveler arsomartinera is on a distinguished road

I can think of two awful covers from my first show in 96. Of course they were done in jest though...

Sixteen Candles
    Champagne Supernova

My favorite that they do is the obvious Rock and Roll and I also really love Good Times Bad TImes

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

“The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    This is excellent!! Thanks for posting it!

Country
    Country Flag

Nice cover.
    Thanks Tommy!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Nice cover.
    Thanks Tommy!
    Manson has been kicking out some awesome covers here lately. I haven't heard too many people cover The Doors either.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah. i have never gotten into his music but it's VERY clear he is talented.
    I really like THIS cover from him:

Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Nice cover.
    Thanks Tommy!
    Manson has been kicking out some awesome covers here lately. I haven't heard too many people cover The Doors either.
    Yeah, thanks Tommy. I had no idea this cover was out there. Its fanfuckingtastic!
    Id love to hear more Doors covers.
    "If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down."
    ~Toni Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Nice cover.
    Thanks Tommy!
    Yeah, thanks Tommy. I had no idea this cover was out there. Its fanfuckingtastic!
    Id love to hear more Doors covers.

I love this one too....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15