+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Best/Worst Cover Songs

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really like Black Wedding. We do have a "collaboration" song thread. I just posted this there too.
    “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've always enjoyed this rendition of a good tune by Dionne Warwick 1965??)

“Give me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Aerosmith has done some fantastic Beatles cover songs, their Version of i'm Down and Come Together are 2 of the best versions of that song ever

Caution: eye irritant Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon has much to be proud of Jon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of Aerosmith, if you are inclined for heaver music. Testament covered Nobody's Fault. It's a good rendition!

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy's Avatar

Can Toi Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy's Avatar

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

“The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

Rabid Billybumbler ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai's Avatar

I love The Cure, but the smooth groove that 311 put on this song makes this one of the best covers ever, imho.
    "If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down."
    ~Toni Morrison

Miss you Fats!!

Anyone else seen Whisper of the Heart and love it like I do?

[/video]

Full on Japanese version...

Never knew this existed but wow...

Sorry guys, went a little nuts with the cover songs last night

Maerlyn's Imp Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Anything Smith & Myers covers is Killer. They are the duo from Shinedown.
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Maerlyn's Imp St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting

The Who

Many of you are mispronouncing George Martin's name as "The Beatles" - please fix this.

Rabid Billybumbler ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai's Avatar

I thought Wham did Careless Whisper...
    the Seether cover rocks, regardless.
    "If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down."
    ~Toni Morrison

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    It was Wham.

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysai View Post
    It was Wham.
    Technically, this is correct. But for some reason, Careless Whisper is widely regarded as GM's first solo single. It's a strange story to read about. But they did write it together and it was released on a Wham album. Something juicy for the biopic maybe...?

Maerlyn's Imp St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Night And Day

U2

Many of you are mispronouncing George Martin's name as "The Beatles" - please fix this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast