2017 Haven Foundation Fundraiser
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HOW TO: Simple Book Repair Manual

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

Default HOW TO: Simple Book Repair Manual

I saw this over at Lifehacker and thought I would post it here....

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~libtest/preservation/repair/guideprinc.html
    Last edited by Randall Flagg; 11-02-2010 at 10:50 AM.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Funky-
    Thanks for this link. I will check it out, but looks pretty helpful from the little I've seen so far.
    Captain, Road Prison 36 : What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Your welcome.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

This thread should perhaps be in our tutorial forum?

Not sure if it fits the bill
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it would be appropriate there.

John

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Voila, there it is.

It's good to see it has a permanent home!

Other worlds Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the link, Funkster.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice darkdiscoveries is on a distinguished road

It looks they took the link down. Did anybody by chance save a copy of this they can send me? I know a few things about book repair, but i'd be interested in more info.

- James
    http://darkdiscoveries.com

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have any preferences for archival adhesives? The link mentions several, but I was wondering if anyone has experience using them. I was taking out my new S/L Desperation that I got for Christmas to take pics, and the inside tray has apparently come unglued.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Anyone have any preferences for archival adhesives? The link mentions several, but I was wondering if anyone has experience using them. I was taking out my new S/L Desperation that I got for Christmas to take pics, and the inside tray has apparently come unglued.

Thanks for any suggestions!
    I am noticing mine is doing the same. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread