Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ground Breaking New Project "N" by Stephen King

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The first episode was short but had just enough of a story line to make me want to see more. I look forward to the book. Bought a copy with the DVD from Amazon yesterday.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Its about the same length as the advert for Mastercard

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I will have to get the set too.
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I watched the first episode this morning. I liked it, but it was way too short. 2 minute video, but 30 seconds are the opening and closing credits. Only 90 seconds of story.

Someone wise once said, "A taste of honey is worse than none at all." Yep.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Mr. Unlucky educatedlady will become famous soon enough educatedlady's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if all the episodes are going to be this short. It was enough to make me want more but I hope that some of them are longer.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe they are all supposed to be about the same length.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep 25 episodes at 2 minutes each - one 50 minute video episode! :-)

I too ordered the book with DVD from Amazon for 34% off the list price!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, that first one really sucked me in. I can't wait for the rest!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

Definitely. I'm very excited to see where this goes!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Viewed episode two today. I almost wonder if it's better to wait till there are 5 or more episodes to view.
    Highly interesting though.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm waiting until the DVD comes out (in the collector's edition) to watch the whole thing. I'll probably read the story itself before I watch it, too.

John

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

yep john,i was thinking the same.ill hold off and do it in one hit. i will probably enjoy it more that way getting a continious run-just like a mini movie.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I kind of like the suspense factor, myself. It's like reading The Green Mile when it came out in serial form.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

John F. Kennedy LiveTransmission is on a distinguished road LiveTransmission's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I watched the first 5 episodes last night. I'm hooked. It reminded me of the animated Watchmen comic that is available on iTunes, which is pretty cool too, by the way.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I just watched them, it's pretty interesting so far.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Today's episode was really good! I can not wait to read the story!

Did anybody else think that it could possibly be tower related?

Life is a garden...dig it!

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lophophoras View Post
    Today's episode was really good! I can not wait to read the story!

Did anybody else think that it could possibly be tower related?
    *raises hand*
    I did.

(minor relations anyway)

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Default N

So on iTunes there is the Stephen King's program "N."

Not sure if you guys have seen it - but I have seen episodes 1-5 and it is really pretty cool! And its only like $3.99!

Here is the website for those who havent seen it yet...

http://www.nishere.com

http://www.stephenking.com/n

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Merge me please!!!

I agree though, good flick to watch.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

It's free on nishere.com

But yes, very good!

I'm sure someone with the superpower will come along and merge this soon.

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I was looking for the other thread earlier but got lost

I only found out about N today, I think it's good so far.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

OMG I am SOOO sorry! This was meant for Calvin's Corner! I am sorry! Im a FAILURE!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

No, you're not. I dropped it in here to be merged with the existing thread. My bad for not PMing you.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

This is getting really good.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

NEW YORK – Stephen King is a video star.

The animated video adaptation of the horror master's short story "N." has been viewed more than a 1 million times on the Internet and on mobile phones since its release in July, according to publisher Simon & Schuster. King has well demonstrated his digital appeal before; his e-novella "Riding the Bullet" was a sensation in the early years of the Internet.

"Stephen King has once again lured his readers to try a new way to enjoy a story," Susan Moldow, executive vice president and publisher of Scribner, a division of Simon & Schuster, said Thursday in a statement.

The print version of King's short story, in which a psychiatrist fatally absorbs the madness of one of his patients, is included in the collection "Just After Sunset," released this week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast