Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 984 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 484 884 934 974 982 983 984 985 986 994 1034 1084 ... LastLast
Results 24,576 to 24,600 of 32414

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great looking new additions, everyone!

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, John!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    congrats!!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    there does not appear to be too many of them at all....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations John. Happy to see you found a copy. And those are impressive numbers. And yes, these seem to be more scarce than usual. Time will tell.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    It took me a while, but here is my most recent:

UK Bazaar of Bad Dreams front:

And the back:

This is numbered. It also had the "EMBARGOED HODDER & STOUGHTON" on each page.

This gives me 130 US proofs and 49 UK ones. I also have numerous proofs of anthologies, books about King, etc.

John

Nice grab John !
    I am still surprised that not many people here posted about it, so well done !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

To go with my first french edition of FRANKENSTEIN, a first french edition of JEKYLL & MR HYDE

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there a publication date?

John

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

very cool, congrats
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

all

Country
    Country Flag

John
    According to the book, there was also a small print run of 100 numbered copies that are also "paraphés par les éditeurs". Whatever that means (literally : with 'initials' of the publishers?, but I dont think that this is it).

And a funny trivia : the book was apparently printed.... in my hometown !

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those both show a full number line, so they are true first printings. both also have "From the Author of The Dead Zone and Cujo" on the cover, so they are the scarcer variant. I've never seen the black one before. I've heard that the true first printings were part of a boxed set with The Dead Zone. I wonder if these also were part of the boxed set.

John
    I have a 7th printing Black Firestarter that says "From the Author of Cujo and Different Seasons" at the top. You would think that with (at least) seven printings this thing wouldn't be that hard to find, but I've only come across one in my travels... and it's sitting on my shelf.

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

John
    According to the book, there was also a small print run of 100 numbered copies that are also "paraphés par les éditeurs". Whatever that means (literally : with 'initials' of the publishers?, but I dont think that this is it).

And a funny trivia : the book was apparently printed.... in my hometown !
    It translates to "initialed by the editors".
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, that's the translation... but didnt know if that's what being meant.
    I asked a friend of mine that has a lot of knowledge about the french book industry, and basically yes : it's basically or the initials or a mark by the publisher.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just came home from my Meeting with jae lee and just have to say that he is a fantastic fellow! Was very blessed that he found his way to Europe and took the chance for a quick chat and some nice add ones. I really have to admit that I'm totally hooked to his style and hope he will join the comic once again.

Beside some signed comics he made me a stunning young Roland in my UK S/L what (as far as I know) makes it the only remarqued 1/200 out there. He still is on a bigger piece for me, but was unfortunately not able to finish it yet , so there is still more to come

If you ever have the chance to meet him, take it! Was a real pleasure!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a great looking remarque!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

very cool Sebastian
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got my CD Carrie art portfolio (#359) a few minutes ago. My usual time to get the mail is about 11am. It arrived at 6:45pm. I guess a lot of carriers missed work today and the USPS had to call in some extra help.

The portfolio was in perfect shape--no bumps, etc. Looks great!

John

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I made a quick stop at a Goodwill book store on my way to work. I found a stack of Omni magazines and lo and behold, both issues with excepts from Firestarter were there. Scored both for fifty cents.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I made a quick stop at a Goodwill book store on my work. I found a stack of Omni magazines and lo and behold, both issues with excepts from Firestarter were there. Scored both for fifty cents.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 984 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 484 884 934 974 982 983 984 985 986 994 1034 1084 ... LastLast