Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 584 1084 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 32416

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

The one on the left is not a cover...it is the original painting that was used on the cover (on the right).

I just received this yesterday.

The Regulators/Desperation combo with the FREE "keep-you-up-all-night" LIGHT

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

congrats to both of you!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, tippy! I got one of those when they first came out and have never opened it. (I was friends with the bookstore owner, so when the night light version sold out and they came out with that Wizard and Glass preview booklet, he gave me one of those too!)

John

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    The one on the left is not a cover...it is the original painting that was used on the cover (on the right).
    I mean the one on the right.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    Here is my Wrightson DT5 trade cover painting.

With this I have finally done something I have wanted to do for a while, framed the original painting with the finished cover. Thanks to the Wrightson's it was easy they sent me a signed/personalized unused cover from the book, I think it came out pretty nice

WOW!!! So cool!

I hope to get some original art one of these days. When and if I ever do, I hope it looks half that good. Well done!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wolves of the Calla had two covers, the trade paperback edition is pictured above. The other shows Susannah throwing the orizas.

John
    Attached Images

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks people!
    I still can't believe it.

Now I'm going after the two remaining grails: Christine S/L and Skeleton Crew S/L

(I know...once I have those I'll have more grails )
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari, congratulations on your Regulators S/L. It is one of my favorite presentations as well (as is The Talisman S/L).

In regards to your list of grails, are you saying that The Stand S/L does not make the cut?

Someday I'll get the Skeleton Crew S/L...

Tippy, nice nightlight book package.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Heres one of my newest additions. I've gotten tons of great books the past six months - but no time to photograph them!
    Attached Images

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the S/L Swan's Song. I really enjoyed that book.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My copy of McSweeney's arrived yesterday. Great presentation as always.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the old Dark Harvest books. I'm actually awaiting a mint s/l of Night Visions 1 right now. Congrats e_taylor, and to everyone on this page!
    Geoff

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Congrats on the S/L Swan's Song. I really enjoyed that book.
    I agree great book, congrats.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all! I was trying to decide between the numbered and the lettered, and decided to save the $300 and stick with the numbered. As it turns out, I'm glad I did as when I got the shot at my DTIII, I had the extra cash! - I'll post pictures of that one tomorrow....

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great new stuff--I love seeing what you guys are getting!

Here's a few things...nothing too impressive:

X-Men with SK writing a few pages,

Bernie Wrightson's new comic,

Spanish Drawing of the Three from Sterling. My wife found it for .75 cents.

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to take over the thread, but I finally had enough time to take some pictures of my latest books. As you can see - its very Dark Tower related (I finally decided to go for the limiteds!)

DTIII #1019
    DTIV #626

Country
    Country Flag

DTV #626
    DTVI #626
    DTVII #626

And a shot of my Dark Tower limiteds
    Attached Images

Country
    Country Flag

Only two more to go!

Simon Clark's "Blood Crazy" Letter R of 26 lettered copies.

Theres something about CD's lettered editions that I really like. It gets boring when they are all the same, but they are still simple, classy, and well made.

And, although not a new addition, my AE of DTVII may be of interest to some on the site as it has an ink drawing of the eye of the crimson king.

Side note, I won't whore this thread any longer, in a few months when I finally have the time, I'll put everything up in the collections forum
    Attached Images

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't worry about "whoring" this thread--I'm sure I speak for lots of us here that really enjoy seeing your books! Let's see some more!

John

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    DTV #626
    DTVI #626
    DTVII #626

And a shot of my Dark Tower limiteds

Wow, those are REALLY nice!!!
    Glad you like 'em!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

recieved the Breathing Method penguin version.

the illustrations should be added in the catalo within the next few days..

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice purchases, everyone. But, e taylor, where are the photos? They've disappeared!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Nice purchases, everyone. But, e taylor, where are the photos? They've disappeared!
    They all show for me.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

But, e taylor, where are the photos? They've disappeared!
    Yeah, I can't see them either. I thing they've been photoknapped.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    But, e taylor, where are the photos? They've disappeared!
    Yeah, I can't see them either. I thing they've been photoknapped.
    Same. And I'm suck a geek I use IE, Opera, and Firefox. I'm pretty sure they haven't shown up for any of the three browsers.
    Geoff

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 584 1084 ... LastLast