Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 661 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651 659 660 661 662 663 671 711 761 1161 ... LastLast
Results 16,501 to 16,525 of 32420

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It is the only book in the library - inscribed to both Caleb and I - so it is extremely special - obviously.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Chad, that IT is excellent.
    Looks like a good day for new books for TN and Jimimck too.
    Mark Twain

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Exceeded my expectations, Dan. The pictures Ive seen of this dont do it justice. This is now one of those Super Special Special items in my collection and very well might be what I take with me to Canada to have King sign...
    I think that would be a good choice. Heavy to travel with but, still, a good choice.
    Gratz on both your new additions Nadine, really nice gesture on the part of the mystery benefactor of the G/E IT - sure, it may be a tad heavy to carry to Canada for the signing, but hey, how many flat signed of these are there out there anyway?
    We all float down here!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Nice additions TN. That gift edition is a great publication.

And to the mysterious donor, Awesome! (we might have to buy you a little fairy godmother outfit soon...)

Oh, by the way, my own little P&J:

I FOUND A S/L CUJO TO BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Confirmed the purchase this morning, now just waiting for it to be delivered.

Spoiler:

Fuck Yeah!
    Simply awesome James, I couldn't be happier for ya mate !!!!
    We all float down here!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Chad, now that is special! Congratulations.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Some amazing additions!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Chad, that is fantastic. Amazing inscription! Well done mate.

And big congrats on the Cujo S/L, James. Can't wait to see it.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Chad, that inscription is wonderful and kinda scary LOL
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Chad, that inscription is wonderful and kinda scary LOL
    Yeah - I guess he had a little fun with it, something to add to the nightmares

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Sorry - everyone just came home. Here is what you want to see:

This should definitely be added to our thread here collecting inscriptions.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful inscription!
    What's the story behind it?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Love that inscription! Congrats again!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Chad & James - two of the best pride'n'joys I've seen in a loooong time! (yours counts as well, James, even though it's still in transit). Wonderful!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Wonderful inscription!
    What's the story behind it?
    Well it was right around the time of Calebs birthday (2 June) - when the announcement was made. So I was trying to think of a way to incorporate an inscription that included both Caleb and I. I thought that would make this the most personable and meaningful book in my collection (which it most definitely is). So the actual request i made was this:

To Chad, enjoy reading this with your son Caleb. And Caleb, happy 5th Birthday, want a balloon?

I "floated" it by several members on the boards - and they thought it would be pretty cool - if SK would do that - or come close. I fully expected it to be different, but I would be happy with whatever was inscribed. So to see that SK took it one step further, changed the punctuation marks, and added the last line and balloon...well what more could be said.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

BTW, this would never have happened without the assistance of Brian James Freeman, Richard Chizmar, Wendy, Dan and the crew at Cemetery Dance. Thanks so much to them.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

That's just very, very cool. I had Joe Hill do something similar (i.e. incorporating my kids) with NOS4A2, but he certainly didn't take the time, care, and thought that King did. I can appreciate fully why this would be the most meaningful book in your collection. Congratulations!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    BTW, this would never have happened without the assistance of Brian James Freeman, Richard Chizmar, Wendy, Dan and the crew at Cemetery Dance. Thanks so much to them.

And yes of course - I would have to send my gratitude to them all as well. And to Bad Penny - since I now have a reading copy being sent my way. At 5 pages a night it should take me and caleb about 7 months to finish - if we do not skip any days....

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I keep thinking how awesome it will be when Caleb is much older, has a true love for IT of his own, and then he can bust that out and read Mr King telling him they all Float!!!

So cool.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

And yes of course - I would have to send my gratitude to them all as well. And to Bad Penny - since I now have a reading copy being sent my way. At 5 pages a night it should take me and caleb about 7 months to finish - if we do not skip any days....
    As long as you're thanking folks, don't forget who "whored" you into donating in the first place!!!!

Spoiler:
    LOL J/K
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

As long as you're thanking folks, don't forget who "whored" you into donating in the first place!!!!

Spoiler:
    LOL J/K
    Okay, Wild Bill, yes, you should be given your due - although on occasion (as we Aussies day) you can be a dud root, you certainly do an outstanding job of hawking your wares for the Haven Foundation, year in, year out - Onya mate !!!!!!
    We all float down here!

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Not sure if it is awesome or not but I thought this was priced ridiculously low. Don't think the seller is that familiar with King books. It came today loose in a priority mail box with a single piece of bubble wrap under the book (not wrapped). The box itself was heavily creased and abused by our friends at the USPS and I immediately thought the worst. Miraculously the book and slipcase are just fine. I can't tell though if it is number 127 or 129.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171078975299...84.m1497.l2649
    I can confirm it is an awesome book and thank you very much Bob! It is hard to tell if it is 127 or 129, but I'm going with the lower number

By the way, I've never seen a book packed any better.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Well Bob, If you find another, I'm still looking for one
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow...Great work Bob....and good fortune considering unprofessional packing.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was 127 too. I'm glad you like it. I felt sure that you would. Happy it has a good, new home.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My trade and slipcased (with bookmark) editions of The Dark Man arrived a few minutes ago. Just waiting on the signed copy now!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 661 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651 659 660 661 662 663 671 711 761 1161 ... LastLast