Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 583 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 581 582 583 584 585 593 633 683 1083 ... LastLast
Results 14,551 to 14,575 of 32416

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Is there anything King collecting wise that you don't know? Amazing, my friend!!! Simply amazing!!!!
    Thank you. But there is much that I don't know. That is why I log on to thedarktower.org multiple times each day.
    Hope you realize, I meant that as a compliment. But of course you're right a fool thinks he knows everything and you are obviously far from that!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Received yesterday for free

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I think we need to petition someone to change the phrase "If it's free it's me" to "If it's free it's for Ari". What do you guys and gals think?

P.S. Just joking, Ari. Great additions and congrats!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, is that a popular phrase where you're from?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

Nice haul!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Ari!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    lol, is that a popular phrase where you're from?
    All the time in the badlands. I guess this will be changing soon to something like this "Wenn es kostenlos ist es mir."---> At lease per google translate!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Ari!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

Wondering how I get on Ari's Freebie List!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Is there anything King collecting wise that you don't know? Amazing, my friend!!! Simply amazing!!!!
    Thank you. But there is much that I don't know. That is why I log on to thedarktower.org multiple times each day.
    Hope you realize, I meant that as a compliment. But of course you're right a fool thinks he knows everything and you are obviously far from that!!!
    I took it as a compliment. Some members know quite a bit more than I do about some of the more recent books and appearances. I've been around King collecting for a long time and have picked up a lot of knowledge (and esoterica) about the earlier stuff. Hopefully we all share what we know and all come out ahead. I know that I would have missed out on many of the recent S/Ls, esp. the UK ones, if I hadn't been checking in here frequently.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I took it as a compliment. Some members know quite a bit more than I do about some of the more recent books and appearances. I've been around King collecting for a long time and have picked up a lot of knowledge (and esoterica) about the earlier stuff. Hopefully we all share what we know and all come out ahead. I know that I would have missed out on many of the recent S/Ls, esp. the UK ones, if I hadn't been checking in here frequently.
    No doubt!!! This site IS the place to go for anything King related. Hands down (with a wink to the Collector's site)!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not King-related, but I was finally able to snag a new copy of one last main missing piece in my Oxford History of the United States collection:

Now the main series is complete and I'm awaiting the other four upcoming volumes! The 12th volume I'm not too eager to get as it's not part of the chronology per se, but it's still part of the series, so I'll get it whenever I find a new copy cheaply.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford..._United_States

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

A few recent acquisitions in my collection thread. Nothing too hard to get but I just placed an order that will be a real pride and joy when it arrives. There's also a box of books on its way to Tim Lebbon for signing.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats All!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My latest. 999 proof:

The publisher's letter:

Page 1 of the promo info:

Page 2 of the promo info:

And an ad page for the book:

Thsnks, Bev!

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    A few recent acquisitions in my collection thread. Nothing too hard to get but I just placed an order that will be a real pride and joy when it arrives. There's also a box of books on its way to Tim Lebbon for signing.

I always thought that there was only 1 edition of "Secret Windows". Is it a recent reprint?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It's from 2000. Published by Quality Paperback Book Club.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Clive Barker Das erste Buch des Blutes LESEEXEMPLAR /ARC
    Verlag Droemer Knaur 1987

It´s the only German Clive Barker Leseexemplar/ARC. Originally this book was ´offered´ in an nice
    metal case.... This case is missing but it was hard enough to find the book without case.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brandnew and pretty awesome, the new Complete Concordance from UK's Hodder&Stoughton:

Also I finally got one of those DoubleDay books

And another complete UK book series. I got already the hardcover and NEL pocket, today I added the trade paperback and BCA hardcover

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice indeed!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Not King-related, but I was finally able to snag a new copy of one last main missing piece in my Oxford History of the United States collection:

Now the main series is complete and I'm awaiting the other four upcoming volumes! The 12th volume I'm not too eager to get as it's not part of the chronology per se, but it's still part of the series, so I'll get it whenever I find a new copy cheaply.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford..._United_States
    By the way, that's three Pulitzer-winning and two Pulitzer-nominated books, all in a row, left to right Only the last two escaped that fate

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Special pre. bookpresentation Event 08.09.12 for Cornelia Funke´s new book Reckless II.
    Cornelia Funke (Inkheart series) official world premiere was TODAY, again in HER/MY Hometown.

Cornelia Funke - Zwei wilde kleine Hexen
    signed/inscribed + Event Flyer

Cornelia Funke signed my Reckless Leseexemplar

Cornelia Funke - Reckless
    Leseexemplar / Arc
    signed

Cornelia Funke - Geisterritter
    Leseexemplar/ARC signed

Cornelia Funke finished this special pre. bookpremiere Event

For this pre. bookpresentation was no big promotion.
    It took place in a small bookstore,it did not need long to wait for a inscribed signature.
    For an small drawing was not enough time

Today, at the official premiere event, at Kampnagelfabrik, an former machine factory, build 1865 it
    was not so easy to become ONE signed book.
    500-1000 in the waiting line for a signatur.
    Although the event was streamed it was sold out.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very cool, Frank!!! Congrats!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

imgcyclezombies.pdf/img

+ Reply to Thread
Page 583 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 581 582 583 584 585 593 633 683 1083 ... LastLast