Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 407 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 405 406 407 408 409 417 457 507 907 ... LastLast
Results 10,151 to 10,175 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Hide & Seek by Robert Addison. Egg Tempera on board 19" x 24", dated 1960. I used several of Mr. Addison's paintings in my Second Coming limited edition. I wonder who the boy is looking for; or whom or what is looking for him...
    That is really powerful.
    Thanks all for the kind comments. Robert Addison's art speaks to me the same way SK's words do. I never tire of either.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It is a beautiful painting...congrats

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the artwork!

Congrats on the new books, guys!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I do love that artwork with the boy - very nice!

And again Cemetery Dance has surprised me today with some new Stephen King related promo chapbooks. I don't know what they were used for? Anyway, there are three chapbooks and they are all by Brian Quigley again. They are all pretty beefy at about 40 pages each.

Ink in the Veins Vol 1 - which seems to be on various authors who've done Stephen King literary criticism books in the past.
    Ink in the Veins Vol 2 - which has some interview with authors who have books on King. Our own Bev Vincent is one of the interviews.
    Drawn into Darkness: The Comic Landscapes of Stephen King - This one is a little misleading. It looks at comics that have influenced King's work (This is not the marvel Dark Tower series or anything new).

I haven't read them yet so I hope my descriptions are accurate, but all three look pretty interesting. Thanks CD!
    Geoff

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post

And again Cemetery Dance has surprised me today with some new Stephen King related promo chapbooks. I don't know what they were used for? Anyway, there are three chapbooks and they are all by Brian Quigley again. They are all pretty beefy at about 40 pages each.

Ink in the Veins Vol 1 - which seems to be on various authors who've done Stephen King literary criticism books in the past.
    Ink in the Veins Vol 2 - which has some interview with authors who have books on King. Our own Bev Vincent is one of the interviews.
    Drawn into Darkness: The Comic Landscapes of Stephen King - This one is a little misleading. It looks at comics that have influenced King's work (This is not the marvel Dark Tower series or anything new).

I haven't read them yet so I hope my descriptions are accurate, but all three look pretty interesting. Thanks CD!
    Ink in the Veins Vol 1 - was a promo chapbook that came with some of Under The Dome we sold (not sure what the qualifier was though)
    Ink in the Veins Vol 2 - came with some of the FDNS trades we sold (again not sure what the qualifier was)
    Drawn into Darkness: The Comic Landscapes of Stephen King - came / comes with the Stephen King grab bag we sold earlier in the year (most of which shipped yesterday and today)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Those chapbooks sound interesting!

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post

Ink in the Veins Vol 1 - was a promo chapbook that came with some of Under The Dome we sold (not sure what the qualifier was though)
    Ink in the Veins Vol 2 - came with some of the FDNS trades we sold (again not sure what the qualifier was)
    Drawn into Darkness: The Comic Landscapes of Stephen King - came / comes with the Stephen King grab bag we sold earlier in the year (most of which shipped yesterday and today)
    Thanks Dan, I do remember the grab bag, and that was my only guess at where they might have been used. I had no clue about the others.
    Geoff

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Recent addition, additional pictures in my Collections thread and in the Catalog:

Gunslinger Apprentice Justin Case is on a distinguished road Justin Case's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Just purchased direct from Grant, the two volumes of "Science Fiction in Old San Francisco":

I don't have any particular interest in SanFran, but this seemed like a good deal, and the art work is pretty neat. I find it interesting that I can still buy brand-new, shrinkwrapped 30 year old books direct from the publisher at cover price.
    This looks awesome... thanks for sharing this - I didn't know Grant had these!
    Phil

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The Pop Of King collection: NOW COMPLETE (with the exception of one variant cover, which I'm not too worried about)

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon,
    Staggering, very cool
    Are every one of these issues King related?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, they contain every Pop of King article as well as most of his other random articles/excerpts. I'm not going to do the one-picture-for-the-cover, one-picture-for-the-inside-story thing again on my collection thread, I'm just going to do a textual (mmmmmm, texy!) version with my patented green/red filing system, lol

Gunslinger Apprentice cgallagh44 is on a distinguished road cgallagh44's Avatar

The Secretary of Dreams Vol. 2 #739

Love this! Congrats divemaster
    WANTED: FIRST EDITIONS
    1. Carrie
    2. Dark Tower The Gunslinger
    3. Salem's Lot
    4. The Shining

If you have any extra copies and would like to sell please PM me. Thanks

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Added 1 more Gunslinger to the collection
    (you can never have tooooo many of these)

More Pics on the collection page see:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post618744

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Justin Case is on a distinguished road Justin Case's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    The Pop Of King collection: NOW COMPLETE (with the exception of one variant cover, which I'm not too worried about)

Wow!

"abundantly" cool Seriously, that is a completest dream in itself, very nice
    Phil

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

My God!! Really very nice. These are all limiteds?
    Phil

Gunslinger Apprentice cgallagh44 is on a distinguished road cgallagh44's Avatar

No wonder I can't find any of these, you've got them all...congrats!
    WANTED: FIRST EDITIONS
    1. Carrie
    2. Dark Tower The Gunslinger
    3. Salem's Lot
    4. The Shining

If you have any extra copies and would like to sell please PM me. Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Awesome trio of gunslingers!!! They look very cool side by side together.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Case View Post

My God!! Really very nice. These are all limiteds?
    Only 1 is a limited, it's shown on the collection link: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post618744
    The other 2 are 1st ed 1st printing trades.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice p & j's everyone!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I was browsing the Collections thread looking for something to buy. I noticed a copy of Dark Dreamers being displayed nicely in RF's collection. After reading the catalog entry, I thought it sounded like a well made, beautiful book. I went ahead and tracked down a copy for myself. It is definitely one of the nicest books now in my collection. I was able to get one of the ones with all of the signatures.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It is one of my favorite books in terms of craftsmanship, and the stories are first rate also. Congratulations.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

A very nice book indeed. I may try and find myself a copy in the future.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

I'd like to pick up a copy of DARK DREAMERS as well someday.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 407 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 405 406 407 408 409 417 457 507 907 ... LastLast