Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 501 901 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,025 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I followed someone's idea, and got printed a copy of THE PLANT via lulu :-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I got something pretty cool in the mail today which has been about a month and a half in the making. How are your supersleuth abilities? In the finest teaser tradition, over the next few days I'll post some partial photos; see if you can guess what it is. Warning: All is not as it appears to be.
    Teaser #2

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at Ramstein View Post
    I got something pretty cool in the mail today which has been about a month and a half in the making. How are your supersleuth abilities? In the finest teaser tradition, over the next few days I'll post some partial photos; see if you can guess what it is. Warning: All is not as it appears to be.
    Teaser #2

Does it have anything to do with the Hobbit?

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Negative Ghost Rider. I would be curious as to what you saw though!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks vaguely like a distorted view of north america with a really tall building.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Negative Ghost Rider. I would be curious as to what you saw though!
    I was seeing a mountain pass with maybe a warhammer in the foreground....

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks vaguely like a distorted view of north america with a really tall building.
    It's kind of like a Rorschach test!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't say I was seeing something weird about my mother! LOL

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Is it a Jae Lee sketch?

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Details and extra pics in my Collection thread.

So jealous! Do you plan on finding a lettered copy of "Darkness on the Edge of Town" and trying to continue with a kick ass set of IH books??

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it a Jae Lee sketch?
    Yes! It's the preliminary sketch for the cover of The Wind Through the Keyhole!!!!

Spoiler:
    Not!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

My new favorite book. I followed Jerome's lead and ordered a lettered edition of THE WOMAN. I got copy "O" with human (I guess) vertebrae on the cover. The binding really does look like human skin. I wonder what other bones were used on these?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That is just creepy .. it really does look like skin, you can see the lines and follicle holes.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

George, you bastard, you really got me. lol

Bob, that looks great. The way the light hits it in that pic makes it look undeniably like human skin. And I like the vertebrae. You know ... this book has been my inspiration for what I'm eventually going to do with my Skeleton Crew treasure chest.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

George, you bastard, you really got me. lol
    Feel the love

Next clue tomorrow!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Feeling generous, two teasers today! Think of it as a puzzle or a riddle ... even though there are some twists and turns along the bunnytrail, you'll figure it out as long as you stay along the path of the beam!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Is it a Jae Lee sketch?
    Yes! It's the preliminary sketch for the cover of The Wind Through the Keyhole!!!!

Spoiler:
    Not!
    George, is it not Jae Lee either? If not, my second guess would be some artwork by our fellow forum member 'Harrison Ryan'.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Rhafa that book looks great, you should be proper proud of puting that together and when the next pay packet comes through i might well in vest in a copy

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

George, is it not Jae Lee either? If not, my second guess would be some artwork by our fellow forum member 'Harrison Ryan'.
    Two points to the man in the Orange!

It is indeed some artwork by our good friend Harrison Ryan (who I'm quite sure appreciates the comparisons to Whelan and Lee!). That, however, answers only a part of the riddle ... you've got a who, but not a what. Remember, all is not as it appears!

If nobody gets it today, I'll post three clues tomorrow before revealing all!

(And before anybody says it, ummmm, no ... that's not what I meant by revealing all!)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Rahfa, the book looks great, I have a question though ... If you send your book to publishers and such, what's keeping them from taking it from you and publishing it as their own? Is your work copyrighted or anything like that? I know nothing of the process ...

George, the first thing I thought when I saw the first image was "Ah, that's the lightning bolt from the Justin Brooks book!" but that's probably only because it's sitting next to me, lol. Saving and compiling all the teasers right now ...

Got it. Waste Lands. Blaine with people looking out the windows (didn't notice that before) on a track, maybe on a high bridge going over a grand canyon-like bottom, lightning in the background. How'd I do?

Country
    Country Flag

Rahfa, awesome work! I really hope you get the chance to have it published.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Got it. Waste Lands. Blaine with people looking out the windows (didn't notice that before) on a track, maybe on a high bridge going over a grand canyon-like bottom, lightning in the background. How'd I do?
    Very impressive my big bank account friend! You pretty much nailed it. I'll put you at 85% for this portion of the riddle (which was a clue in itself, by the way). It is indeed Blaine on a high bridge over a canyon-like bottom, but no lightning and no people in the windows (the lightning crop was on purpose, to mislead!). But remember, once again, all is not as it appears. So before all is revealed, one final clue ... I think you'll get this pretty fast.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    My new favorite book. I followed Jerome's lead and ordered a lettered edition of THE WOMAN. I got copy "O" with human (I guess) vertebrae on the cover. The binding really does look like human skin. I wonder what other bones were used on these?
    I wonder if there's a copy with a skull (or at least a jawbone) attached.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 501 901 ... LastLast