Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 1297 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

ok guys bear with me... a lot of you have seen a good portion of my collection... but i have added some items... and since this is a new board with new members... i'll post another set of pics. sorry if i bore you guys that have already seen most of this.

BTW... i don't really have the room to nicely display everything... but i'm really impressed with some of the great ways the rest of you have your collections displayed... maybe one day i'll get a bigger house where i can make everything all purty like ya'lls

US 1st editions:

more US first editions and some Proofs:

some more king proofs... and some anne rice, koontz etc. proofs
    cemetery dance mags and some other first editions:

some more king proofs:

more proofs and misc. stuff...

King UK first editins and some limited eds. by other author on top shelf:

more UK first editions and some king related anthologies:

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

more king related anthologies, misc. and books about king:

complete castle rock newsletter... harry potter firsts/gift eds.,
    fantasy and science fiction kings, misc signed chap books by others:

early king publications:

more early king publications:

some limited edition and signed presidential memoirs
    limited edition king/king related books:
    :

other authors limited editions:

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

dark tower limiteds,proof, firsts US HB,first UK ed., first other countries, gift, artist etc.
    lettered gunslinger first pic...far left...
    signed koontz first on top...

more DT stuff and other king limiteds:

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

more king limiteds and signed ORIGINAL scripts...(not the fakes that are commonly sold on ebay):

my SK mag collection:

some extra jackets... unfolded extras for limiteds... + unpublished proof jackets + mockup jacket for the limited stand cover
    poster for dream catcher and dolan's cadillac proof in there also.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

some original king related artwork and misc stuff:

and my joe hill king collection.... so far...

thats all for now... won't get into all the doubleday files here...

Along the Path of the Beam The Red Rose is on a distinguished road The Red Rose's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's why they're always sold out whenver I try to buy anything, Terry, Jerome & David have bought it all before I get there!!
    The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.

Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/4120/silversurfer2xk1.jpg

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

that is quite an impressive collection Sir_Boomme, thanks for sharing!

hopefully in ABOUT 10 YEARS I could get close to what you have, lol

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag
    Holy Smokes Terry! That is an awesome display! Well done!!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I would be more than happy to help you get rid of those nasty "extras" that you have!!! HE HE
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post

I would be more than happy to help you get rid of those nasty "extras" that you have!!! HE HE
    You are really only thinking of him and his desire to be able to display his collection better. Aren't you?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Rose View Post
    That's why they're always sold out whenver I try to buy anything, Terry, Jerome & David have bought it all before I get there!!
    ha ha... that's exactly the way i feel about bob, hutch, and a few others i've seen that have collections that make mine look scrawny.

BTW...other than the joe hill and the DT comic stuff... i don't have THAT many extras really... wiz is the one with all the redundant DT limited ed. collections... he's the king of DT piggies.

Along the Path of the Beam The Red Rose is on a distinguished road The Red Rose's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I should really have included Bob and Hutch in my list.

I'm not sure I could look at your collection and use the word 'scrawny', even when comparing it to other collections, scrawny it certainly ain't. Maybe 'major and still in progress' would be a better description!
    The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.

Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    Wiz is the one with all the redundant DT limited ed. collections... he's the king of DT piggies.
    OINK OINK OINK
    Last edited by Patrick; 05-23-2007 at 02:05 PM. Reason: fixing the quote

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Country
    Country Flag

Huh, why did it quote in your post Wiz that I said that? It was Boomme. Is that a glitch in the coding or something?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

He might have done a multi quote and messed it up.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome is correct - it's fixed now.

Great stuff, Terry, I love it!

If you're feeling motivated, maybe you could move or copy those Joe Hill pics into the Joe Hill thread and the comic pic into the comic threads...
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Ahh OK.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post

You are really only thinking of him and his desire to be able to display his collection better. Aren't you?
    YEAH YEAH, that's it!!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Your New Pride and Joy!

Well I assume we should start posting new King purchases. So if you get something new, post it, so we can see it!

This I just got from Ceri's sale. A First UK Edition of The Bachman Books. I got outbid for one of these about a year ago, so I was pretty glad to get a copy of this at a reasonable price. And it's in great shape.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Also I recently purchased some non-king books. Three Bloodletting Press' Lettered Editions, with matching Letters.

btw, I don't know if we want to start a non-king new purchases thread or just throw it all into one. But I seperated the post in case the mods want to change it around.

Brain Keene Terminal

Tom Piccirilli - Thrust

Jeffrey Thomas - Boneland

I actually passed on the Jeffrey Thomas one a while ago, but have since recanted my stance on him. So I was happy to get it!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, those are nice as hell.

I have that Boneland lettered thanks to Mike (gunkslinger)
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Damn, those are nice as hell.

I have that Boneland lettered thanks to Mike (gunkslinger)
    thanks! and yea Brice, I remember you posting pics of yours, congrats!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are very cool presentations. Congrats on your new additions!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    btw, I don't know if we want to start a non-king new purchases thread or just throw it all into one. But I seperated the post in case the mods want to change it around.
    I think it's great. Calvins Corner is "For the Collector in us all", and collectors often get a new Pride and Joy. King or non-King.
    Thanks for starting the thread, and cool stuff!

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it's great. Calvins Corner is "For the Collector in us all", and collectors often get a new Pride and Joy. King or non-King.
    Thanks for starting the thread, and cool stuff!
    People take a guess at who thought of the name of the thread.

and thanks, guys!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 1297 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast