Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 381 781 1281 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,025 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I couldn't resist!

The Dead Zone (Easton Press) 1st printing

Yes. I am weak.

I bought what turned out to be the reissue before I even knew there were two printings and although not a priority, I knew I was going to get the original someday. I ran across this auction, confirmed with the seller it was indeed the 1993 edition, and went ahead and bought it.

Not a bad price IMO!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! I believe the '1st' was published in 1985.
    Collectibles Catalog

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Collectibles Catalog
    Isn't the 1993 edition the '1st' and the 2004 reissue the '2nd'? That is what The Collector says.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I couldn't resist!

The Dead Zone (Easton Press) 1st printing

Yes. I am weak.

I bought what turned out to be the reissue before I even knew there were two printings and although not a priority, I knew I was going to get the original someday. I ran across this auction, confirmed with the seller it was indeed the 1993 edition, and went ahead and bought it.

Not a bad price IMO!
    A nice buy!

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Collectibles Catalog
    Isn't the 1993 edition the '1st' and the 2004 reissue the '2nd'? That is what The Collector says.
    Yes, I believe that is right.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Of course you are correct.
    I'll edit the Catalog.

Thanks.

Can someone provide the issue price?

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Of course you are correct.
    I'll edit the Catalog.

Thanks.

Can someone provide the issue price?
    My personal notes in my bookcollectorz.com software shows $49 but honestly I don't think that's right.

Still looking

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I checked my spreadsheet and of course I don't have that info. I do have the 2004 edition at $129.00. Not sure if that info is correct either.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I bought the 2004 edition directly from Easton Press. My records show $50 so I suspect the price was $49.95 or something like that.

I bought a copy of the 1993 edition from Iliad Bookshop in 1999 for $39. They tend to be on the high side so the issue price from Easton Press was probably a little lower than that.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

One of my mistakes...paid $175 for the 1993 edition back when it peaked for being "rare"...then of course the 2004 edition totally flooded the market...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    One of my mistakes...paid $175 for the 1993 edition back when it peaked for being "rare"...then of course the 2004 edition totally flooded the market...
    Still... The Collector states print runs of 1,300 for each edition. Not exactly a huge number...

Country
    Country Flag

I just got a copy of the Joe Hill Thumbprint chapbook in the mail thanks to fellow forum member Roomtemp (Sean)!

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received today: The Uelsman Photographs for my Salem´s Lot Gift Edition!!!!

Thanks David!
    I´m sooooooooooo Happy!
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Country
    Country Flag

GREAT set, Chris! Congratulations

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Chris View Post
    Received today: The Uelsman Photographs for my Salem´s Lot Gift Edition!!!!

Thanks David!
    I´m sooooooooooo Happy!
    I would love to own that also. I have e-mail David to let me know if he gets anymore of those deals in because I diffidently want one for myself.
    One question is the traycase one from "The Collector" or does it come with the gift edition?

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Traycase is from "The Collector"! The "Normal" Gift Edition has no Traycase.
    Wish you luck that David have more!
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Country
    Country Flag

I think there are 200 of these traycases... one for every three of the gift editions. Hard to get!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sympathy for the Devil containing King's Man in the Black Suit:

It's due out as a trade paperback from Nightshade Books in August 2010.

John

Country
    Country Flag

I think I posted this in the proofs thread as well (my head's filled with sawdust today) but here goes: I got the Scribner Dreamcatcher proof today for the lovely sum of $13.95 including shipping to The Netherlands (the proof was $9.95 and the seller decided to ship it at domestic costs). Since the actual shipping turned out to be $13.45 they made a net profit of $0.50 on this proof. Very generous!

I grabbed this pic from Greg Hurlstone's website, my copy is not as clean. But hey...

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! And a great price!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Lenny is on a distinguished road Lenny's Avatar

Don't know but these padded walls are NICE.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received this in today. My wife ordered this for my birthday. I very nicely done book from PS publishing.

Need first editions of:
    1.Carrie
    2.Salem's Lot
    3.The Shining
    4.Night Shift
    5.THE PASSAGE uncorrected proof

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Damn - that looks REALLY beautiful. I am seriously thinking about getting one.

Now THAT is a limited that King should have signed. Looks really well done.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats great Lenny ... i have been thinking about getting a copy too!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Got these sometime ago. Now they're hanging in my living room

The remarque:

And Alan Clark's print for Quietly now with a small sketch in the corner:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! I love them.

Here's my newest:

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 381 781 1281 ... LastLast