Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 340 740 1240 ... LastLast
Results 5,976 to 6,000 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! It seems like an incredible jewel!

Can you post pics?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wo wo wo..

"THE STRANGE CASE OF EASTLAKE STATIONERY" -> A King story?

DId I understand it right?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I was wondering the same thing, Ari.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, I'd love to read that. Any idea when he wrote it, Mike?

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mike
    What a find!
    And at an unbelievable price!
    Congratulations on a superb addition to your collection.

Karl

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

wow!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet! Congrats, Mike!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright, Mike, everyone is anxious waiting for your details!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got back from a night out with friends and supper!
    I looked up the story THE STRANGE CASE OF THE WESTLAKE STATIONERY and it was originally only published once in Transylvania Station 1987. King's corrections are by hand in black ink. Doubt it was ever published elsewhere....
    Bob/Dave/Greg/Anyone?
    Thoughts?

Michael Jackson Darkday is on a distinguished road Darkday's Avatar

"The Strange Case of the Westlake Stationery" is not a short story, but a non-fiction text. It's the introduction to the book "Transylvania Station." See Justin Brooks' bibliography, C231.

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Today arrived:

"Colorado Kid" First Trade HC Edition each of One Illustrators (Potter, Chadbourne, Miller) in a Slipcase. With a handdrawn Sketch of each and Lettered:

Here the Sketches:
    Potter:

Miller:

Chadbourne:

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Chris!

John

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! Can you post a bigger pic of the Miller one?

Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haven't been around for a few days, but with good reason!

Heres my new pride and joy:

And she even loves books!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

OH MY GOD!!!! SHE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE CATS...Since I moved from my parent's house I don't have one and I miss them so much

My girlfriend told me that the cat would be alone all day long...and since I don't want to make the cat feel bad, I won't be able to have one until moving to a house.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    My girlfriend told me that the cat would be alone all day long...and since I don't want to make the cat feel bad, I won't be able to have one until moving to a house.
    LOL They're cats alone is what they do.

Or just get 2.

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very Cute cat!
    @Ari: Here´s a bigger pic:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I told her that...but she managed to turn me down.

I have a turtle, which is in my parent's house.

His name: Roland of Gilead (true).
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Awesome remarques!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That's it. I'm turning 30 next january and asked my girlfriend for a cat...and showed your pics to her. Let's see if it moves the ground a little bit
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Christine, by the way, your avatar is from the NYC event? I remember King doing that (very funny moment).
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Lovely cat, Eric we also got ourselves a lovely, adorable, furry little beauty about two months ago. Meet Rosie!

(hope this helps to convince your girlfriend Ari )

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

SO CUTE!!

I'm forwarding the pics to Ceci right now

I miss my cats
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Cute kitties, and nice remarqued set of The Colorado Kid!

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    That's it. I'm turning 30 next january and asked my girlfriend for a cat...and showed your pics to her. Let's see if it moves the ground a little bit
    Best of luck Ari! As was mentioned, if you are worried about your cat being alone, you can always get two!

Luckily, I already have a dog and although they don't get along great, they can at least keep each other company when no one is home.

And just a plug for animal adoption and rescues: this is my second rescued animal and they make really great pets! And unfortunately, theres never a shortage of little critters that need a good home.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 340 740 1240 ... LastLast