Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    What are those??
    Ubris - Spring 1968 - Cain Rose Up/Here There be Tygers - Signed
    Ubris - Fall 1968 - Harrison State Park `68/Strawberry Spring - Signed

Wow! Those are incredible.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Ari. I don't have those myself.

John

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It was almost like Christmas today! I received:

The Paris Review with King's Ayana
    Rocky Woods Stephen King Collector's Guide CD
    Proof of American Gothic Tales with King's The Reach

John
    Attached Images

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

Congratulations John! I am still waiting on my Paris Review I hope it gets here soon.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations John!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool john

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

What are those??
    Holy shit! That is some fine stuff there Mr. Rabbit.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger Apprentice Asterisco is on a distinguished road Asterisco's Avatar

Congratulations JHanic!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, everyone!

John

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What are those??
    Man, the fact that they're signed is certainly the icing on the cake!

And, welcome, Mr. Rabbit Trick. Glad to have you here.

Cool stuff you got too, John.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    What are those??
    Man, the fact that they're signed is certainly the icing on the cake!

And, welcome, Mr. Rabbit Trick. Glad to have you here.

Cool stuff you got too, John.
    Thanks everyone.

I am still looking for the Spring and Fall 1969 versions of Ubris and any other pre Carrie or 'juvenilia' if anyone is interested in selling theirs.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Well it's not a new purchase, yet, but I thought I would post since I'm pretty happy.

I doubt anyone remembers but I on the dt.net forums I expained my displeasure at the site going down at CD during the pre-order of Secretary of Dreams, and then by time I was able to get back on all the signed editions were sold out. So I wasn't happy with CD and I wasn't happy to see they were going to match numbers for book 2. Since I felt screwed because I thought it was their fault with the web site. Anyway, it all turned out good because I actually won a PC of Secretary of Dreams (signed), so I was very happy. But that wouldn't give me a chance at SOD II.

Long story short, as soon as Secetary of Dreams II went on the web site I signed up for the waiting list (which didn't work for SOD I) and was able to buy SOD II, so once again everything has worked out, and I will get both of the books. And if it continues with a third book I now have a number. Who Hoo! So after all my complaining it has all worked out for the good in the end.
    Geoff

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad to hear that.

By the way. I have a SOD S/L and I'm not going to buy SOD II S/L (I'll buy only the gift edition).
    So, if anyone wants to be able to get one, please PM me. I don't mind to give my chance for SOD II to anyone who wants it
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad to hear that.

By the way. I have a SOD S/L and I'm not going to buy SOD II S/L (I'll buy only the gift edition).
    So, if anyone wants to be able to get one, please PM me. I don't mind to give my chance for SOD II to anyone who wants it
    Thanks Ari, and I must admit that is a very generous offer!
    Geoff

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Ari, I think you have to order that pretty much right away at this point, so if anyone is interested they better let you know fast.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Hey Ari, I think you have to order that pretty much right away at this point, so if anyone is interested they better let you know fast.
    The email I recieved from Mindy Jarusek at CD said:
    <<<You have 48 hours to place your order or we will assume you are no longer interested. After that time, the book will be sold to the waiting list on a first come, first served basis. We will NOT be able to match your number or even guarantee you can purchase a copy after this deadline passes.>>>

<<<We have created a SECRET link for you to order the Limited Edition. In order to keep this page secret, when you proceed to the page from the link, there won't actually be any information about the actual book that you are purchasing. I will, however, reply personally (in addition to the auto-confirmation response) stating what it is that you have just purchased so you can keep that for your records.>>>

I ordered mine through the "secret link".

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

... I ordered mine through the "secret link".
    Ditto.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

same here

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I've just received the Christine S/L DJ.
    I bought it because I simply LOVE Stephen Gervais artwork!

And I've just put my name in the list of The Long Walk! TRUE!

http://www.extramileendurathon.com/

I don't know if I'll be selected but this should be fun!

Would I be the first to get shoot...sorry, to lose?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

can't get the link to work - what is this Ari?
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It's the Long Walk for true! (only that without losing your life if you quit)

Now the link should be working.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The detail is simply amazing.

Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

... I've just put my name in the list of The Long Walk! TRUE!

http://www.extramileendurathon.com/

I don't know if I'll be selected but this should be fun!

Would I be the first to get shoot...sorry, to lose?
    Ari,
    This seriously deserves it own thread!
    - Patrick

p.s. You are insane.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I've just received the Christine S/L DJ.
    I bought it because I simply LOVE Stephen Gervais artwork! ...
    The detail is simply amazing.

Very nice!

Country
    Country Flag

[quote=gguthrie;49249]
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Anyway, I got a new proof that I've been wanting for a while, the UK proof Twice The Power, where it houses Needful Things and one story from Four Past Midnight.

I got King to sign my copy of Twice the Power in London last year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast