Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 711 1211 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,275 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Bob-

That is the first flatsigned one I've seen. There are the 9 he inscribed to Grant and former Grant employees of which I own one. Did you purchase it from someone we know? I think Robert had one at Grant...Steve did not inscribe it for some reason. Could this be the one?
    Yes. I bought it from this cute little girl who works at DMG.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    So it wasn't Karen then

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ooooo, Rabbit. You are going to so pay for that!!!

I'm glad I'm not you!

John

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    So it wasn't Karen then
    I know a wabbitt that's getting a spanking......

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful signature Bob.

Congrats!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

This one had me second guessing myself????????
    Did everybody's computer break down at the right moment and let me get this for $51????

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...lenotsupported

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Nice acquisition! I recommend you resell it to me at the same price.

Spoiler:
    yeah, I'm, a little drunk if it ain't obvious, but congratulations.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Niiiice! Probably helped that it didn't have 'signed' in the auction title. Way to go!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

Well I shall not celebrate until it is on my shelf....still thinking its too good to be true.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I''l just go ahead and assume the best and say congrats.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Wow!. That's definitely a steal!. Congrats.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! A great buy!

John

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmaniscoming View Post
    Did everybody's computer break down at the right moment and let me get this for $51????

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Nah... don't sell to Brice... I'll give you $52.00 for it !

Nice find, sincerely.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Do I hear $52.50?

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkmaniscoming View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Nah... don't sell to Brice... I'll give you $52.00 for it !

Nice find, sincerely.

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a Grant 2nd of the Gunslinger coming with this description...

"Book is VG+ condition. No writing, marks, tears or creases. The original price has been cut off in the inside front flap as you can see in the picture. It is a complete copy with the DJ which also has no tears, rips, etc. There is an embossed stamp on the title page that says from the library of RLW, but you can hardly see it."
    Now, if we removed the part about the jacket being price clipped and just say the jacket is mint, what should the price have been for me to not have gotten ripped off?
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gris View Post

"Book is VG+ condition. No writing, marks, tears or creases. The original price has been cut off in the inside front flap as you can see in the picture. It is a complete copy with the DJ which also has no tears, rips, etc. There is an embossed stamp on the title page that says from the library of RLW, but you can hardly see it."
    Now, if we removed the part about the jacket being price clipped and just say the jacket is mint, what should the price have been for me to not have gotten ripped off?
    Depends how bad the embossed stamp is. Its hard to say if it actually takes away value or not, but I know myself and many others simply wouldn't look at a copy with the personalized stamp.

With a mint jacket I'd say probably $150- $175.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

With the embossed stamp, I wouldn't pay more than $75, if that much.

John

Not really following?
    How does the jacket become mint?
    Eric just sold a very nice complete copy for $200 in about 6 minutes...
    Hard to say without pictures...

Country
    Country Flag

I have the unique magical ability to repair paper to a pristine state with the power of my mind.

I'm all right then. was $150 shipped. Not a super deal, but OK.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270434215508
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...

Thats too weird....i had a dt II from that same guys library....sold it last year...
    maybe you could collect his whole set....

Country
    Country Flag

Heh, weird. Any idea who he is?
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher

My Collection

No but the one I had was in terrible condition...i sold it for $25 i think

[/I]
    Heh, weird. Any idea who he is?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The embossed stamp is vandalism.

Criminal really.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Deserving capital punishment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 711 1211 ... LastLast