Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 291 691 1191 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool dude!! Very cool.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Ari. Well deserved!

John

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Congrats Ari!. We are all very happy for you!.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Not exactly something you can see and touch, but the feeling is even better:

Today I was confirmed as Videogame Designer for Gameloft!!

Who knows...maybe a videogame based on one of King's works is near the horizon I had the project since 2002 and maybe...maybe
    Hey, congrats buddy! I would LOVE that :-)
    Champagne?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Ari !!!

So incredibly cool.

Many congrats!

* taps foot waiting for DT game to be published *
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Ari. Now you've created expectations on our part.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys!

We'll have to wait and see. But for now, I'm more than happy!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Congrats Ari!! I only own Nintendo DS, start with that system!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Congrats, Ari. Now you've created expectations on our part.
    I have to concur, I see a series of DT RPGs in the future now. WTG Ari

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Complements of Wiz - a beast of a book, but oh so beautiful.

My Mood
    Gay

Wow, eric! Wonderful !

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Eric. A great acquisition!

John

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Eric!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Eric. Congratulations. Make sure you reinforce your bookshelf before you put that baby on it!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Eric! Glad you are pleased.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I went to one of the comic stores that I frequent today to pick up whatever they had for me on reserve! I picked up a second copy of The Guide to Gilead, a second of Locke & Key #4, an American Nightmares #2, and two copies of The Sourceror. But that is not why I am here writing in the Pride & Joy thread.

The cashier ( never saw him before) said oh and here are two posters. Unfortunately they were folded and not rolled, but cool nonetheless.

These are full sized posters as can be seen in the following pics where I placed a copy of the comic on them. Not sure what I am going to do with them - keep 'em, or sell 'em or whatever, but for what it's worth here they are:

DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My guy at my comics store also gives the posters to me (I have ones for Treachery, Sorcerer, Captain Trips and American Nightmare.) I also have a rolled American Nightmare one (it's the same picture as the folded one). They are kind of neat, but I'm not really sure how to display them (I'm VERY short of space) so I just keep them folded (except for the rolled one) and in a comics bag/board.

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

How cool! Congratulations!

I asked for a poster of Long Road home here and the girl at the comic store said "sorry..not for sale".

Guess my "sweet talking" didn't work out
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Gris View Post
    Got to meet Lisa Scottoline last night and get a few books signed.

She's not a huge well-known author i don't think, but writes great crime/suspense type books. Very entertaining speaker.

http://books.allgris.com/Detail.aspx?ISBN=0060742887
    http://books.allgris.com/Detail.aspx?ISBN=9780060185145
    i like her stuff, too...and her cousin is a member here.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on your 'Salem's Lot, Eric.

Nice posters, Dave. My comic stores never offer me those things.

Cool, sarajean! (And welcome to the Corner!)

My Mood
    Gay

Bob - Very cool. My comic guys said the Stand and the Sorcerer poster ONLY came folded. You're lucky to have a good comic store near you, with someone who caters to their customer.

There are two rolled, retail posters, I believe, for Gunslinger Born and LRH.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Oh, and not a King-related book, but one I've been wanting for a while.

Mine
    And now, this one. I didn;t think my bid would hold up at all--copies only come up rarely, and I don't recall ever seeing this go for less than $1000.

Now I just need to figure out how to hide all these recent purchases from my wife...

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Divemaster, those were GREAT prices. I used to collect Arkham House (I finally sold my entire collection) but those were two that I never was able to locate. Congratulations!

John

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just won an auction for the limited Talisman/Black House from Grant. #3210, still shrink wrapped, for just under $100.

There were no remarque or anything in this that I should open it up for, was there? I'll probably slit it open anyway so I can admire them. I'm not a fan of shrink wrap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=110378970032
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gris View Post
    Just won an auction for the limited Talisman/Black House from Grant. #3210, still shrink wrapped, for just under $100.

There were no remarque or anything in this that I should open it up for, was there? I'll probably slit it open anyway so I can admire them. I'm not a fan of shrink wrap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=110378970032
    The only remarques I'm aware of are ones that Rick Berry did afterwords in his own copies, which he later sells on eBay. I am not aware of any shipping from Grant with them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 291 691 1191 ... LastLast