Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 690 1190 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,750 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, how long has it been since I posted here with something new to share? I'll try and compile a list and pictures of what I've recently acquired to post later on.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm listed as an extra in The Stand, just above Rocky Wood.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It is cool seeing you all on that list!

Congrats on the new arc, John, and on the non-King book, divemaster.

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got to meet Lisa Scottoline last night and get a few books signed.

She's not a huge well-known author i don't think, but writes great crime/suspense type books. Very entertaining speaker.

http://books.allgris.com/Detail.aspx?ISBN=0060742887
    http://books.allgris.com/Detail.aspx?ISBN=9780060185145
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gris View Post
    Got my copy of Stephen King Goes to the Movies yesterday!

So this book is out now? I pre-ordered from Camelot like a million years ago and haven't heard anything since. Hmmmm.

I asked to be listed as an extra under "Wizard & Glass." Can you post the name list and let me see if I am there? Thanks.

three names under W&G
    • Shervin Dean
    • Joe Loubriel
    • Carlee O'Dell
    Is one of these you?
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Gunslinger Apprentice batsker will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm a bit surprised. I ordered and asked to be put under the Long Walk, but I'm not listed above. I might have to ask them what happened.
    "Bist du so feige, dass du Angst hast vor der Finsternis zwischen zwei Laternen? Willst du nur Laternen haben? Komm, Beckmann, weiter, bis zur nächsten Laterne". - Draussen vor der Tür - Borchert

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

When I first ordered I put in my choice and then I got an email quite a while later asking me to put in my choice so I re-did it and I did make it in. I was kind of surprized to say the least as I figured it would be a screwup!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post

So this book is out now? I pre-ordered from Camelot like a million years ago and haven't heard anything since. Hmmmm.

I asked to be listed as an extra under "Wizard & Glass." Can you post the name list and let me see if I am there? Thanks.

three names under W&G
    • Shervin Dean
    • Joe Loubriel
    • Carlee O'Dell
    Is one of these you?
    I followed up with Camelot and just received the following reply:

Hi ----:

I just discovered a problem - your name was not put into the book as an
    "extra" and I have been in touch with Subterranean Press and they said to
    comp you the book with their profuse apologies. So let me know if you want
    me to refund to your card the $75.00 that you pre-paid or leave it as Store
    Credit and we'll take care of the shipping charge.

I'm very sorry about this

----------

So disappointed! I was looking forward to sharing the excitment of this thread, but now I'm on the outside looking in. I'm grateful for the comp, but still, I'd rather have been listed in the book.

Damn damn double damn.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's good that Subterranean is doing their best to make good though.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Gris - I've read Lisa Scottoline !! Congrats on meeting her and getting the sigs!

I think she lives somewhere in Pennsylvania, because she does quite a few book signings in the Philly area.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My wife and I got to meet her once too in Charlotte, NC. She reads Scottoline and loves it. The Joseph-Beth bookstore there held a reading there with a signing taking place afterward. It was a nice experience for both of us.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Country
    Country Flag

I believe she lives right outside of Philly. I'm about 1.5 hours North of Philly. She was very "spunky"
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...

My Mood
    Gay

My Gunslinger 2nd has arrived !!!!
    I now have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd !!!
    I'm so gidddy !!!
    ( sorry about the photos, my hands were sorta shaking with excitement )

and .... WAIT FOR IT !!!!

IT'S SIGNED BY MICHAEL WHELAN !!!!

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

nice. very nice.

adds pam to list of names. . . .

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default IS THAT ALL THERE IS ..?

I just got the trade edition, but I'm in it, so it's special anyway!

Anyone else that ordered it opt to be listed as an extra? I'm one of the walkers in the Long Walk. Too bad I know that my character dies.

Is this the only page with names? I am suppose to be there...yet do not see my name.... believe I requested Duma Key as my choice.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    My Gunslinger 2nd has arrived !!!!
    I now have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd !!!
    I'm so gidddy !!!
    ( sorry about the photos, my hands were sorta shaking with excitement )

and .... WAIT FOR IT !!!!

IT'S SIGNED BY MICHAEL WHELAN !!!!

Congrats Pam that is one serious KA symbol, very nice

My Mood
    Gay

It's awesome!
    Thanks, Dave!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post

Congrats Pam that is one serious KA symbol, very nice
    Yes, it is very nice. I don't think I've ever seen him use the little stylized "MW" to sign a small sketch like that. He usually reserves that form of signature for his larger paintings. Part of the fun of the larger paintings is finding the little "MW." He can be pretty creative in hiding it sometimes.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm. Never heard of it, Pam. Is it any good?

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Pam-

Glad you like your new Pride & Joy!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post

I just got the trade edition, but I'm in it, so it's special anyway!

Anyone else that ordered it opt to be listed as an extra? I'm one of the walkers in the Long Walk. Too bad I know that my character dies.

Is this the only page with names? I am suppose to be there...yet do not see my name.... believe I requested Duma Key as my choice.
    There are 3 pages of "extras" alphabetically. This is the middle one.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher

My Collection

My Mood
    Gay

David -

I love my new Pride and Joy !!! It's flipping awesome!

There's nothing like filling in a hole in your collection.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Not exactly something you can see and touch, but the feeling is even better:

Today I was confirmed as Videogame Designer for Gameloft!!

Who knows...maybe a videogame based on one of King's works is near the horizon I had the project since 2002 and maybe...maybe
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Double post. Sorry!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 690 1190 ... LastLast