Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 683 1183 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,575 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Eric. A beautiful edition.

John

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely beautiful Eric, Bloodletting sure does some neat lettereds, very nice

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is my Alan Clark painting framed, I could not resist framing the painting with the prelims, I just love seeing the progression.

The overall frame is 19" X 55"

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Dave, that's awesome. I totally agree that the progression is a great idea!

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I've never seen a sequence like that before. Having them all in the same frame is very innovative. I like it a lot.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Couldn't agree more. Dave, that's awesome.

Eric...very very nice book! Congrats.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Eric, that's a beautiful book as all BLP's lettereds seem to be. And Dave, I really like the presentation there with the prelim sketches framed with the painting. Congratulations to you both.

It's possible I'm mistaken, but I want to say about a year or so ago I saw one of the Grant flyers advertising DTII or III sell for fifty or sixty once on ebay. I was going to bid when it was lower, but... If I'm right I guess that doesn't really indicate value. I mean someone might have just wanted it badly.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That really is a cool way to display the piece, congratulations!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I should have an Advance Readers Copy of The Big Book of Necon in a couple weeks. Of course, I'll be posting a scan of the cover.

John

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Dave - That is great!!! What a cool way to display the artwork ... beginning to finish. Well done!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    Here is my Alan Clark painting framed, I could not resist framing the painting with the prelims, I just love seeing the progression.

The overall frame is 19" X 55"

That is the Coolest !!

Congratulations on a fantastic acquisition, and excellent choice on the display !!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Eric and Dave, wow! Very impressive. I think the linear presentation of the Oy the Brave pictures is genius.

I picked up a King/Hill tip-sheet.
    I must say I am less than thrilled with King's bunched signature.

Country
    Country Flag

Jerome -

His signature seems to be going to hell lately. I got a "crappy" one in both LSoE and He Is Legend. But what can you do? A signature is a signature... I guess.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know its monetary worth, but that original newsletter/flyer is cool, David. Beautiful book, Eric. Dave, I love the way you had all three framed. Jerome, messy or not, that's still kinda cool to have an extra signed page.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

e_taylor has been so generous to me. I now have this and I couldn't be more please.

Thank you Eric!

The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's an awesome book, Matt! That was very generous of Eric.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Matt. Way to go, Eric.

Country
    Country Flag

As I mentioned to Matt, and will mention here - the thanks should go to Matt for all the hard work he's putting into the Fundraiser this year. He's busting his ass, and I figured what better way to say thanks than with a DT book!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Good point! Much thanks to Matt. It was still very nice of you though.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Gay

Congrats, Matt.... Very cool of you, Eric !

Ka Is A Wheel !

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This week will make for one of my best bday weeks ever. I am expecting Needful Things proof(my first), my LSoE copy I sent to David to have personalized by Michael Whelan, and the PC S/L of Insomnia I just won on ebay. I will post pics as they arrive.

I almost forgot to mention I received a UK first edition Skeleton Crew today. Not quite proud enough to take a pic of it but it does add to a great week of King.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    As I mentioned to Matt, and will mention here - the thanks should go to Matt for all the hard work he's putting into the Fundraiser this year. He's busting his ass, and I figured what better way to say thanks than with a DT book!
    Thank you sir!

As I already mentioned, it meant the world to me that you would do that.

I have so many things coming to me this time of year and getting something that was for Matt was very cool. I put your note between the pages so it would always be with it.

Sounds mushy, but I'm a mushy guy.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessdwarf View Post
    This week will make for one of my best bday weeks ever. I am expecting Needful Things proof(my first), my LSoE copy I sent to David to have personalized by Michael Whelan, and the PC S/L of Insomnia I just won on ebay. I will post pics as they arrive.

I almost forgot to mention I received a UK first edition Skeleton Crew today. Not quite proud enough to take a pic of it but it does add to a great week of King.
    Dude, post a pic of the UK SkelCrew! Can't wait to see all the photos. Congrats and advanced Happy Birthday!

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

A few King items recently:

I finally got the LSoE S/L and Artists Edition – no sketches or doodle, though But I’m still pretty darn happy to have a new signed edition of a King Dark Tower book!

And one that I neglected to mention that I won from the Haven Foundation auctions a few weeks back, which was one of the Geyer Green Mile electric chair prints. Which I really liked the print, and it’s a nice size too.

So I’m happy with my new King items!
    Geoff

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessdwarf View Post

Awesome stuff, and I am jealous of the personalized copy of LSoE, who hoo, though that's going to be awesome. congrats!

And of note, I always liked the Needful Things proof. I like the artwork on it. Very cool!
    Geoff

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 683 1183 ... LastLast