Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 651 1151 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I used to see all of the Underwood/Miller books (both first eds and limiteds) on eBay quite frequently, but I don't remember any recent auctions.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

french poster of Children of the corn

when the movie was broadcasted in theaters, it was called HORROR KID (lol)
    I dont collect poster, but this is the first i've seen, and was cheap so...

french male magazine with the monkey. This is the first part of the story, but apparently the second part have never been published...
    I had a copy but not in great shape...

http://herbertwest1.free.fr/anthos/anthos/absous_24.htm

2 copies of "cracked monster party 25" with a spoof of the stand

Last edited by wizardsrainbow; 01-08-2009 at 04:27 AM. Reason: Deleted image of cover showing woman's breast
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Does that ARC still have some argentinian dust inside? I remember that someone told me that it was for a friend when I sent it, so maybe is that one
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post
    awe. now i'm going to cry some more. :: sniffles::
    Don't cry for me, Argentina.

Sorry, had to be done.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Herbert-

I felt the need to edit out your image of the men's magazine. While I have no problem with it personally, it is site policy to not post pictures showing "private parts." (I know, insecure Americans). In addition, we have minors on the site, so that is why I editited the image.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't cry for me, Argentina.

Sorry, had to be done.
    LOL. I think I heard that here sometimes ....
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Herbert-

I felt the need to edit out your image of the men's magazine. While I have no problem with it personally, it is site policy to not post pictures showing "private parts." (I know, insecure Americans). In addition, we have minors on the site, so that is why I editited the image.
    I didnt even think about it. My mistake
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Gay

I don't have my digital camera handy, but I just got a slipcase for the The Gunslinger that I ordered from StephenKingCollector.com and I must say - it is just very cool and makes my third printing look even more awesome than it already is.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't have the slipcover The Gunslinger came in?
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

Do those slipcovers from thecollector fit the books with a brodart cover on, or do they have to be naked?

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bast_imret View Post
    Do those slipcovers from thecollector fit the books with a brodart cover on, or do they have to be naked?
    Mine fit fine with brodart on....

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    You don't have the slipcover The Gunslinger came in?
    I got the third printing of Gunslinger from Betts this past summer and it didn't come with a slipcase.

It fits just beautifully with the Brodart cover on it.

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post
    Mine fit fine with brodart on....
    Mine too, it's very cool.

I'll take a picture as soon as I can.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just chiming in that, yes, Tomas (The Collector) makes his slipcases with dustjacket protectors in mind, and that he really does do nice work.

herbertwest, congrats on your recent purchases.

My Mood
    Gay

For sure I am darned impressed with my little slipcase...

... being the newbie collector that I am, I didn't consider that the slipcase might NOT fit with the bookcover! Duh.

Big thumbs up from me!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I might have something pretty cool on the way. A deal is in the works. Stay tuned.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Bob, I wish you'd quit teasing us! The things you manage to obtain are always so fantastic! Now we'll all be eagerly waiting!

John

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That's all our weekend plans out the window. We cannot go anywhere until Bob has revealed his latest grab!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I might have something pretty cool on the way. A deal is in the works. Stay tuned.

Like John said, if YOU think its cool, the rest of us will be knocked out cold. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Let us know when you can.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not spectacular, but I never knew they came in hard cover to begin with, so YAY!

The Auction.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    That's all our weekend plans out the window. We cannot go anywhere until Bob has revealed his latest grab!
    Please feel free to resume weekend activities. It'll be at least a week before I get it. Still a few details to work out.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bob
    a hint?
    Proof?
    Rare Edition?
    Artwork?
    Manuscript?

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Bob
    a hint?
    Proof?
    Rare Edition?
    Artwork?
    Manuscript?
    King in a cage? So you can force him to write what you want when you want and automatically have the original manuscript in your collection?? My guess is he pissed off Tabby!

Country
    Country Flag

Cant wait to know what it is!

Bob
    a hint?
    Proof?
    Rare Edition?
    Artwork?
    Manuscript?
    Think "motorcycle edition of Skeleton Crew" and you'll be in the ballpark.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Bob
    a hint?
    Proof?
    Rare Edition?
    Artwork?
    Manuscript?
    Think "motorcycle edition of Skeleton Crew" and you'll be in the ballpark.
    In the ballpark? So not that book, but something on par with it? Impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.raresf.com/bnotes.html
    Robert Jackson wants a unique King item put on the bibliographical record, "Here is the information on the 'motorcycle edition' or Conner's [the publisher's] 'personal check copy' of the Scream/Press Skeleton Crew:

KING, STEPHEN. Skeleton Crew. Scream/Press, [Santa Cruz]. 1985. Small folio. Bound in full black Morocco (goat skin) with silver stamping on the spine and front cover. With a tipped-in leaf in the back of the book with a holograph inscription by Jeff Connor which reads, 'This is Jeff Connor's personal check copy. One signature was reprinted and the poster reprinted as well. This is a one of one edition, hand bound in goat skin in Santa Cruz for promotional use. Jeff Connor publisher.' With an inscription by King which reads, 'For ______ owner of the world's only known "motorcycle edition" of Skeleton Crew. Stephen King 3/22/86.' "

Mr. Jackson goes on to say, "I don't know which of the signatures was later reprinted or why. I think the laid-in poster had to be reprinted because this one has the artist's name as 'I. K. Potter' [should read 'J.K. Potter']. I don't think it originally had a slipcase. The one currently in use is the same as [the slipcase for] the numbered version and is a little too large."

Our thanks to Mr. Jackson for adding, for the record, one more state to the growing number of states discovered for the Scream/Press edition of Skeleton Crew.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

So, Bob, any more hints???
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 651 1151 ... LastLast