Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 650 1150 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 32420

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Eric!

John

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

A big congrats to you Eric on your acquisitions.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

That is an awesome purchase, Oy!. I am curious too where you found it. Nice books, Eric.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Nice, Eric. Congrats.

Lots of great items lately, people, way to go !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Eric, I just love the artwork on the 1st edition The Stand
    Geoff

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    Well I have an unexpected new addition coming and besides another Zach McCain piece coming this will be my last new addition for a while, Bernie Wrightsons original painting Jake & Oy in the Dogan

Where in the bloody blue blazes did you find the Wrightson painting!!!!!!! As you know, I own the preliminary pencil sketch of that painting as well as Susannah throwing the 'Rizas.
    I did not find the painting I just asked Liz if Bernie had any other paintings or prelims available and she responded last night saying he had just 3 items left 2 from Wolves of the Calla and 1 From a Buick 8, and I just could not pass up a painting with Oy in it

David I remember when you got the prelims I was so mad at myself because I did not look through all the items in that auction and missed those prelims.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dave-
    So what else remains from Wolves? I could be VERY interested.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    Thanks, and I agree - simple but a perfect fit for the book.

It'll look extra nice in one of those new tray cases that Tomas is making too!

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

e_taylor, thanks for the heads up about The Stand traycase. I hadn't heard about that. I have a signed 1st edition that could use a little traycasin'. Just preordered one.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    What Geoff said.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It'll be interesting to see what exactly that Insomnia is when you receive it.

Its got the S/L tray case, but in the listing someone asked, and the seller said it is not signed.

So, I wonder if it is a gift edition that somehow ended up in the S/L tray case, if it is an unsigned S/L?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I really don't know what I'll receive, but well...I have the gift edition, so anyway it'll have something different, even if it's only the slipcase.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, I almost bid on that Insomnia. Glad you got it Ari. Keep us posted.

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got this. Nothing major, but it will d nicely to hold my Colorado Kids.

http://cgi.ebay.com/COLORADO-KID-Ste...3A1|240%3A1318
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

i have the russian editions of bag of bones and rose madder. i don't even speak russian but gan they are absolutely beautiful books.

also, a member here sent me an ARC of rose madder to cheer me up.

you guys so rock.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Does that ARC still have some argentinian dust inside? I remember that someone told me that it was for a friend when I sent it, so maybe is that one
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

awe. now i'm going to cry some more. :: sniffles::

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

it was sort of a switcheroo

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, t/s. Good to see others conspiring in your favor!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice The Cosmic Geek is on a distinguished road

A few weeks ago, right before Christmas, I was in the local Barnes and Noble. We have a huge used book section at this one and in a case is some rare books. As I walked by one caught my eye and I came back and found this title:

CONVERSATIONS WITH STEPHEN KING: TIM UNDERWOOD AND CHUCK MILLER, EDITORS, FEAST OF FEAR

It was 20 dollars and in excellent condition so I bought it for myself. I haven't had any time to read it yet since I am still reading the DT series, but I am very curious about it. I never heard of it before and can't wait to read it.

Anyone have any back story on this book?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's one of a series of three that were published by Underwood Miller in the late 80's. Kingdom of Fear: The World of Stephen King (1986), Reign of Fear: Fiction and Film of Stephen King (1988), and Feast of Fear: Conversations with Stephen King (1989). All were published in a trade hardcover and a signed limited edition in slipcase. Reign was edited by Don Herron, the other two by Underwood and Miller.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice The Cosmic Geek is on a distinguished road

Thank you, John.

Are the other two hard to come by?

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    It's one of a series of three that were published by Underwood Miller in the late 80's. Kingdom of Fear: The World of Stephen King (1986), Reign of Fear: Fiction and Film of Stephen King (1988), and Feast of Fear: Conversations with Stephen King (1989). All were published in a trade hardcover and a signed limited edition in slipcase. Reign was edited by Don Herron, the other two by Underwood and Miller.

John
    I think Fear Itself was also in there somewhere.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 650 1150 ... LastLast