Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 649 1149 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    SWEET! I have in hand a Publisher's Copy of LSOE (AE edition), a gift last night from Michael and Audrey! NOT remarqued! Pics tomorrow and an update on what he remembers about the remarques he did...about 50 in all.
    Ugh, I never got my book to you. I will have to mail it to him directly. Can't wait for the update!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats David on the OC copy of LSOE

A week or so ago I got the original drawing of Waste Lands done by Zach McCain I now have coming this drawing he did of Oy

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool art, Dave!

David, that's awesome! Hope you post the photos in the LSOE thread as well so they'll be easy to find later and drool over while we all wait for our books.

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    Congrats David on the OC copy of LSOE

A week or so ago I got the original drawing of Waste Lands done by Zach McCain I now have coming this drawing he did of Oy

Wow! I LOVE that! Awsome oy!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Dave - You're going to need to hit the tattoo parlor again soon !!!

Congrats !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dave-

That is a nice looking Oy. Congrats!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are a couple pictures of my new LSOE:

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

My Mood
    Gay

Wooowhoo, David.

I really like that slipcase - the color is so cool.

Very nice !!!!! Congrats.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, David! Congratulations!

John

Vagrant Dead pickle is on a distinguished road pickle's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This just arrived in the post today:

David that is amazing
    ... From the keyboard of Kevin

"A gunslinger knows pride - that invisible bone that keeps the neck stiff."

"Officer Benzyck! It's good to see you and there's some jam right there on your collar, praise God!"- Rev. Earl Harrigan

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Here are a couple pictures of my new LSOE:

I hadn't planned on keeping an AE in my collection.... but after seeing the pictures Karen posted, and now these... that slipcase is changing my mind....

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting, Grant used that style of slipcase for Ray Bradbury's An Illustrated Life. Very cool!
    Geoff

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! I have the same poster but in spanish.

David...words are useless.

PRICELESS!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice blg is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! Can't wait to get my artist edition of LSoE. Don't have a S/L DT VII, so couldn't get the deluxe edition.

I had a copy of The Ideal, Genuine Man arrive today. It's a nice book and larger than I thought it would be.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Again congrats, David, the book and the artwork are sweet!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I purchased a signed 1st/1st of ODD THOMAS by Dean Koontz a couple weeks ago on eBay. I know the sig is good because the seller was our esteemed friend, Calla Wolf. The book arrived today.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

Picked up a 1st/1st of Blaze today at Sam's Club for $4.88

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I have an unexpected new addition coming and besides another Zach McCain piece coming this will be my last new addition for a while, Bernie Wrightsons original painting Jake & Oy in the Dogan

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wish I had y'all's money. I didn't make enough when I was working to afford most of the stuff you guys are able to get.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Dave's amazing art collection continues to astound with every new piece!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I have an unexpected new addition coming and besides another Zach McCain piece coming this will be my last new addition for a while, Bernie Wrightsons original painting Jake & Oy in the Dogan

Where in the bloody blue blazes did you find the Wrightson painting!!!!!!! As you know, I own the preliminary pencil sketch of that painting as well as Susannah throwing the 'Rizas.

My Mood
    Gay

Dave - Another great addition to your collection. Congrats ! Wow.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Dave, your art collection is amazing! Congratulations!

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Your last new addition until the next one is offered for sale, right Dave?

Seriously, congratulations. That is a nice one.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received these in the mail yesterday:

UK 1st Different Seasons

US 1st The Stand

The Stand is a little rough, but is pretty much perfect aside from those two chips on the dust jacket.

Also, I just finalized the purchase of a 1st edition The Shining as well as a signed 1st UK of a scarce Slade book - shall post pictures when they arrive!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 649 1149 ... LastLast