Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 643 1143 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Vagrant Dead pickle is on a distinguished road pickle's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool Tippy

I just got this 'bout a hour ago on ebay:

UK 1st Misery

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...EOIBSA:GB:1123
    ... From the keyboard of Kevin

"A gunslinger knows pride - that invisible bone that keeps the neck stiff."

"Officer Benzyck! It's good to see you and there's some jam right there on your collar, praise God!"- Rev. Earl Harrigan

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

That's a great price, tippy.

The signed card that I won from Ceri was about $95.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Great price for a King signature Tippy. Congrats.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

This was a different one than Ceri's, right?

Definitley legit at a good price...funny that back in the day he sent those signature cards out in lieu of actually signing books as well.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually Ceri had a couple different signed cards for sale.

Let me see if I can look them up and post pictures of them.....

EDIT:

Unfortunately, calla_wolf runs private auctions, so I cannot go back and look at them.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nothing overly exciting showing up at my place lately.

A 1st UK of Slade's "Ripper" - his most scarce book and next to impossible to find in decent condition. I have a signed copy, but couldn't pass this one up due to the condition.

A 1st of the Waste Lands, from the link that Bob posted a few weeks back. Again, nothing too exciting - I sold my trade copy when I got my first S/L and ended up feeling I shouldn't have. This one definitely makes my vote as "always remove shrinkwrap" - the shrink was stuck to the jacket and left a gross residue on it, luckily I was able to clean it up and it didn't leave any damage.

And finally, the only one worthy of getting the camera out; a review copy of Slade's most recent book, "Crucified". The UK hardcover (only hardcover) didn't have a proof, and I haven't gotten a straight answer from my contact at Penguin (the trade PB publisher) - but I was able to got this from her anyways.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff, turtlex, tippy, pickle and Eric. Congrats to all!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    This was a different one than Ceri's, right?

Definitley legit at a good price...funny that back in the day he sent those signature cards out in lieu of actually signing books as well.
    The seller Tippy bought the card from also have a signed letter for sale:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=016

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Received for free last saturday:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! I've never heard of that Bev Vincent book.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It was a free chapbook that shipped with the prepaid orders of Bev's The Road to the Dark Tower volume from Cemetary Dance. It was also numbered and signed by Bev. For some reason I got #271 of the book, but #272 of the chapbook. There were only 500 copies of the chapbook done, while there were 1000 copies of the book itself.

John

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's pretty cool! I think I might need to find one.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ditto!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Tritto!

( ditto'ing gretchen's ditto )
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Country
    Country Flag

Ditto'ing the ditto'ing of the ditto lol

I wish i was as popular as some of you people. If i got something like that sent to me for free, i think i would actualy wet myself lol.

"Officer Benzyck! It's good to see you and there's some jam right there on your collar, praise God!"- Rev. Earl Harrigan

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by pickle View Post

I wish i was as popular as some of you people. If i got something like that sent to me for free, i think i would actualy wet myself lol.
    My dear pickle, this is likely why no one makes such a gift !

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post

My dear pickle, this is likely why no one makes such a gift !
    Touché lol

Well think of it this way, atleast you wouldn't have to share a house with me lol

Country
    Country Flag

I just got this from ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=120347106146

Probably wont arrive till after Christmas now.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

A little while ago someone posted about some DT influenced art by Zach McCain. I just purchased this:

This is the original pencil drawing that was colored on the computer to make the prints that are for sale. Also got a pencil drawing of a coyote that was shown on his website that I really liked. I like several pieces a lot which is funny because the Mordred painting that was the subject of the original post did not appeal to me.

I also received today my LRH variant hardcover signed/personalized by Lee Bermejo the cover artist.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    It was a free chapbook that shipped with the prepaid orders of Bev's The Road to the Dark Tower volume from Cemetary Dance. It was also numbered and signed by Bev. For some reason I got #271 of the book, but #272 of the chapbook. There were only 500 copies of the chapbook done, while there were 1000 copies of the book itself.

John
    Mine doesn't match numbers with my copy of Bev's TRttDK either. In fact, mine are way off from each other.

Here's the sig page if anyone is interested:
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Gay

Dave - that is wonderful. I love the bordering and Blaine in the background! And cool you've added another LB item to your collection. That's becomming a cool little sub-collection, just of Lee's DT stuff.

Gosh, I think I'm the only one around without a Bev signed book!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope, I don't have one either. I do have a bookplate signed by him though.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    A little while ago someone posted about some DT influenced art by Zach McCain. I just purchased this:

This is the original pencil drawing that was colored on the computer to make the prints that are for sale. Also got a pencil drawing of a coyote that was shown on his website that I really liked. I like several pieces a lot which is funny because the Mordred painting that was the subject of the original post did not appeal to me.

I also received today my LRH variant hardcover signed/personalized by Lee Bermejo the cover artist.
    I was wondering if you would mind posting the link to the site you got this from, i would love to treat myself to one of those.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post

I was wondering if you would mind posting the link to the site you got this from, i would love to treat myself to one of those.
    http://www.zachmccain.com/

or

http://www.horror-mall.com/

Although, the one Dave got is 1/1. He should have coloured ones available though, either through his website (first link) or his store at Horror Mall (second link).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 643 1143 ... LastLast