Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 641 1141 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice present for yourself there Jerome. As he sings "Merry Christmas to me"

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Nice Jerome!

David, I may take you up on that...when are you going to see him?
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Nice Jerome!

David, I may take you up on that...when are you going to see him?
    No date set but it is my hope since I am off for 17 days that he will have 1 day for me.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Nice vacation!!!! When does it start?
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Nice vacation!!!! When does it start?
    This Saturday. Then I don't come back to work until January 5th.
    Let me know if a road trip is in order.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Jerome, on your double set of signed JAS's!

Wiz, say hi to Michael for all of us! Enjoy your 17 days off too.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post

No date set but it is my hope since I am off for 17 days that he will have 1 day for me.
    Dang! I don't think I have had 17 days off in the last five years....total!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

Holy smokes Bob. I'm sorry to hear that!

<walks away feeling guilty>

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I have only myself to blame. I pretty much make my own schedule. Still.....17 days off in a row! What are you? A college student?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That does total 2-1/2 weeks straight through. I can't remember taking that long off either.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Vagrant Dead pickle is on a distinguished road pickle's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just got this off ebay, the complete and unabridged Stephen King CELL audio book read by Campbell Scott. Sony audio book memory stick 1GB for a Sony Ericsson mobile phone. I have not seen anything like this before, it will make a cool addition to my collection.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stephen-King-C...3A1|240%3A1318
    ... From the keyboard of Kevin

"A gunslinger knows pride - that invisible bone that keeps the neck stiff."

"Officer Benzyck! It's good to see you and there's some jam right there on your collar, praise God!"- Rev. Earl Harrigan

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have only myself to blame. I pretty much make my own schedule. Still.....17 days off in a row! What are you? A college student?
    Ahhhhh, the days when life was simpler and more carefree. 17 days is the longest consecutive days off I've had since my honeymoon (3 weeks) almost 20 years ago.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pickle View Post
    I just got this off ebay, the complete and unabridged Stephen King CELL audio book read by Campbell Scott. Sony audio book memory stick 1GB for a Sony Ericsson mobile phone. I have not seen anything like this before, it will make a cool addition to my collection.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stephen-King-C...3A1|240%3A1318
    Congrats man

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Gee, pickle, this time of the year, most collectors slow down... you're going full charge.

Congrats!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Country
    Country Flag

Its because i got my cristmas money lol. plus all these things have been at really low cost lol. i havnt spent over $10 at a time.

"Officer Benzyck! It's good to see you and there's some jam right there on your collar, praise God!"- Rev. Earl Harrigan

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I will always feel that it's not the money you spend, but the fun time you have collecting, that matters!

Congrats, again!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah i agree Turtlex, the excitment of when you find something, or waiting for the post man to turn up. It being lo-cost just makes it easier to talk yourself into buying it lol

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Received these this week...

My Pretty Pony - Signed/Limited
    New Lieutenant's Rap - Signed/Limited
    The Gunslinger - Grant 1st/1st
    Carrie - US proof
    Just After Sunset - UK Limited Edition x 2

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

Carrie - US proof

Daaammmmnnnn. That's a nice haul! Is the Rap solitary, or did you get the envelope and/or peace sign necklace.

Carrie - US proof
    That IS a nice haul for one week. What are you going to do with the S/L My Pretty Pony? Mine is on the floor since it doesn't fit on any shelf that I have.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to herbertwest, I landed these French harcovers of the Gunslinger comics through Amazon. I rather like them. They are oversized compared to the US hardcovers and comics.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Is the Rap solitary, or did you get the envelope and/or peace sign necklace.
    Includes the envelope (with 5 stamps), but not the necklace. I could buy an identical necklace in any number of shops here, but I don't want one.

Country
    Country Flag

What are you going to do with the S/L My Pretty Pony? Mine is on the floor since it doesn't fit on any shelf that I have.
    Mine is also on the floor. It would never fit on any shelf and its not pretty enough to display. IMO.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I could buy an identical necklace in any number of shops here, but I don't want one.
    How identical?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I could buy an identical necklace in any number of shops here, but I don't want one.
    How identical?
    Exactly the same. The ones issued with RAP were very common. Google "peace necklace" and you will get thousands of choices.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 641 1141 ... LastLast