Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

RF, yeah, I recognize that inscribed and signed Joe Hill promo piece. I'm afraid to ask what you spent to frame that big ol' thing though, or I might be tempted to do so myself.

Great job, Tippy and Rahfa, on your matching number collections, I'm impressed. And it's great to hear from both of you!

Geoff, that EotD is nice presentation for a trade book, in my opinion. Congrats!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Michael's Arts and Crafts had the 20"x16" frame you see for $19.99 (that's cheap!). Poster fit perfectly without any trimming.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Michael's Arts and Crafts had the 20"x16" frame you see for $19.99 (that's cheap!). Poster fit perfectly without any trimming.
    Damn you.

The only question remaining would be where to put it. My wife isn't quite as understanding as yours about having this kind of stuff out on display, and I don't want to hang it in the garage.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't advise where to put it, but it is safer and better protected in a frame. Not only that, but it isn't appreciably larger.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

So you think shoved-in-the-back-of-my-closet maybe isn't the best place for it?

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably not

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    So you think shoved-in-the-back-of-my-closet maybe isn't the best place for it?

No no no....just hang it over the bed.....it will help her to be more receptive to hanging it elsewhere.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty sure the only place I can get approved for a book promo posterboard, signed or not, is going to be the garage.

Someday when the kids are grown and gone, I'll get my own home office/study...

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds great

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. Let's see, the younger one is almost 4-1/2...so I've only got to wait another 14 years...

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't rush them, when their gone, you'll miss them

Atleast thats what I'm told

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Storyslinger View Post

Take it from me....I have 3 gone and two to go-you don't miss them. That's what e-mails, cell phones text messages and holiday/birthday get togethers are for.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Heh, I guess your right

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Take it from me....I have 3 gone and two to go-you don't miss them. That's what e-mails, cell phones text messages and holiday/birthday get togethers are for.

By the time my kids are old enough to move out, we'll all be communicating by holograms and shit.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Luke..............*breath*...........I was your father

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

Thanks. Let's see, the younger one is almost 4-1/2...so I've only got to wait another 14 years...
    I'm with you on that one, although I already have a study. The only problem is that I have so many records that my wife says I have to get rid of a couple racks before I can put anything up. In 12 years though I will be moving that stuff over to my sons room (she doesn't know that yet though)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by funky dredd View Post
    I'm with you on that one, although I already have a study. The only problem is that I have so many records that my wife says I have to get rid of a couple racks before I can put anything up. In 12 years though I will be moving that stuff over to my sons room (she doesn't know that yet though)
    Don't worry, Funky. She already has plans for your son's room!

John

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Big plans

So she thinks

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    So she thinks
    You guys give me hope... and then yank it away!

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I just bought a hardcover of The Shining. It isn't a first edition or anything but it is hardcover so I'm happy.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, no empty next syndrome here.

But one did come back, and she has another insider her.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    So she thinks
    You guys give me hope... and then yank it away!
    What good is it to give hope if you can't yank the carpet out from under them?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    I just bought a hardcover of The Shining. It isn't a first edition or anything but it is hardcover so I'm happy.
    Hardcovers are always good. Post a pic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast