Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's mine.

John
    Attached Images

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

Congrats John and number 3 too boot!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Can you take a closer pic, Jerome? I've noticed it's different from mine.
    Mine are each a bit different.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a huge new pride and joy, but still one I am happy about.

A first trade of The Eyes of the Dragon

I owned this book back in the 80's but I don't remember the production quality. Anyway, I have to say this is easily the sharpest trade edition produced by Viking. The cloth is very soft on the spine, and the spine is the most attractive spine I've seen, and you get foil stamping on the front cover. It was well worth getting this one!

heck about time. I have a Limited Edition, proof, and first UK but I never had the easiest book to get, the US trade. lol

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post

I owned this book back in the 80's but I don't remember the production quality. Anyway, I have to say this is easily the sharpest trade edition produced by Viking. The cloth is very soft on the spine, and the spine is the most attractive spine I've seen, and you get foil stamping on the front cover. It was well worth getting this one!

heck about time. I have a Limited Edition, proof, and first UK but I never had the easiest book to get, the US trade. lol
    Sounds really good. Anyway if you are happy about it it is a big pride and joy.
    I wish we could get a picture of it.

Roland would have understood.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

(starts the chant)Picture, picture, picture

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally got around to framing these.
    Patrick, recognize anything?

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love the HSB poster!! I KNOW where you go that!!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!!!
    How did you get the one of Song of Kali?
    I'm still looking to buy the S/L, but I saw it going for less than the cover price at ebay.com and I'd like to get one of those.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Congratulations!!!
    How did you get the one of Song of Kali?
    Bought it from the artist.
    www.jillbauman.com

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Default S/L Desperation

I just purchased the S/L Desperation with the # that matches my Dark Tower set.

I now own TWELVE Stephen King S/Ls with the same number. I could have had FOURTEEN, but I had to pass on Insomnia and Cycle of the Werewolf since the prices were just too high.

I also recently won an Easton Press 1st state Dead Zone in mint condition for less than $70 shipped.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

GREAT! Nice to see you Tippy4.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

I now own TWELVE Stephen King S/Ls with the same number. I could have had FOURTEEN, but I had to pass on Insomnia and Cycle of the Werewolf since the prices were just too high.
    What matching books do you have? Obviously DT I-VII and Desp. What are the others?

Not to brag, but I have 21 with the same #...okay, I am bragging...haha...but haven't picked up a new one in a long time...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rahfa, good to see you here.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Signed On Writing

Thanks RF...it is good to be back.

I also just picked up a signed copy of On Writing.

Here is a picture of the signature....I think it the real deal....anyone have a different opinion?

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

What matching books do you have? Obviously DT I-VII and Desp. What are the others?

Not to brag, but I have 21 with the same #...okay, I am bragging...haha...but haven't picked up a new one in a long time...
    Yes, but you are lucky in that you "magic number" is lower than 100, which allows you to add books like PS10, TGWLTG (which I know you would never buy), The Colorado Kid, and a few others that have VERY low print runs.

My number is below 500, so I do have a lot of opportunities....just not as many as you.

Anyhow, here is my list of matching books:

DT1
    DT3
    DT4
    DT5
    DT6
    DT7
    Desperation
    Black House
    Quietly Now
    Salem's Lot
    Secretary of Dreams V1
    Cujo

Now if I could just find my missing DT2 to complete my set! I would also like to find From a Buick 8 and hope that one day the Insomnia I passed on will show up again.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I'm missing DT II as well...and you're right, I wouldn't buy TGWLTG even it was the same #, or Colorado Kid for that matter...

I have DT I, III-VII, Desperation, Black House, Quietly Now, Salem's Lot, Sec. of Dreams, Danse Macarbe, Dark Dreamers, Christine, Borderlands 5, Gauntlet 2, The Plant (2 of 3), Buick 8, Night Visions and Bare Bones (no King sig).

I've never seen one that I then passed up on, for whatever that's worth...that's basically why I bought the Plant, and I defintiely overpaid for Dark Dreamers...it's been a long time since I got a new one though. I think Bare Bones was the last one, and it's not even signed by King.

If I could somehow find Cujo and/or The Stand (and DT II) I would basically have an unmatchable set.

I'm actually reducing my King books to that core group, selling as I go, and I'll use the money for the needle-in-haystack matching number...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Although I am far from an expert, I think the signature is absolutely genuine.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Whenever I come here... my heart breaks a little...

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Tell me about it!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by funky dredd View Post
    Tell me about it!

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

A little late, but I do have a picture. I think it's pretty sharp for just a trade edition. Plus, obviously it has interior illustrations, so all around its a colorful book.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice

Country
    Country Flag

A little late, but I do have a picture. I think it's pretty sharp for just a trade edition. Plus, obviously it has interior illustrations, so all around its a colorful book.
    Wow! It must be pride and joy! So beautiful.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

btw, Tippy and Rahfa congrats on collecting the same numbers. both are very impressive!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast