Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 624 1124 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 32420

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    I now have almost enough room for all the books I own.
    Very nice display. They look great. Isn't it a shame, though, when you get new bookcases you have "almost" enough room. It's the universal lament of the book collector. We fill up every available inch of space and still need more.

Nice looking collection.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the new bookshelves David, they look really nice.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Oh.My.Goodness.

Wow, David.

That is an amazing collection.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome collection, David!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Very nice display, David. It's so impressive to see all those sets together.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

the ass is really after falling out of the UK S/L 's. even Tomas @ skcollector has given it a mention this month.thats a good price for your S/L BOB tippy. i got mine about 2 weeks ago for $90 shipped. good days for the buyer.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, David! Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to whomever in Philadelphia that sent me this bookmark!

John
    Attached Images

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Those are great! Could we see a picture of one with the doors closed?

John
    I'll see if I can take one soon. I think they are rather ugly with the doors closed, in my opinion, but the functionality is what I was after.

And thanks to all of you who commented on my collection. I appreciate it.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Wow David! Those are gorgeous - does the company you got them from have a website?

And just to be nosy.... got any goodies in those boxes of "to be sold"?
    Eric-
    It is a private company that does only corporate jobs. Since I had ordered a bunch of furniture for our offices, they agreed to to this retail order. It took them almost 6 months to fill it, and then with problems. I was not a happy camper all summer.

As for "goodies," there are a few, but I am just not organized. What I should do is just make a list for you all of what is available, sans pictures and all. I am intimidated about taking a bazillion pictures as I probably have 40 books or more I am willing to sell. Some are pretty simple 1st edition UK copies of later books, but I do have some S/L's, ARCs etc.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice cabinets David, and a very impressive collection

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to whomever in Philadelphia that sent me this bookmark!

John
    Neat bookmark John, do you or anyone know was this a released item or something someone made?

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Dave, turtlex is passing those around. I'm sure if you PM your address to her she will share one with you.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    Neat bookmark John, do you or anyone know was this a released item or something someone made?

Ninja bookmarks available. I usually just ninja them out using addresses from the Where Are You thread, so if your address isnt there - Just PM me your addy.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah yes, I also received a rather anonymous letter post marked from the city of brotherly love yesterday. My wife opened it (we share everything - even our personal mail!) and asked me when I got home what's this? I looked, saw the bookmark and said oh just something from a little turtle that I know! :-)

Thank you Turtlex!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Gay

You're very welcome.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Ah yes, I also received a rather anonymous letter post marked from the city of brotherly love yesterday. My wife opened it (we share everything - even our personal mail!) and asked me when I got home what's this? I looked, saw the bookmark and said oh just something from a little turtle that I know! :-)

Thank you Turtlex!
    hehehe....me too....me too. Not sure where it came from. JUST KIDDING.

Thanks Turtlex. Your awesome.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

My Mood
    Gay

My pleasure.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not specifically a pride and joy, but certainly new. I got this in today:

And to those of you who were wondering how the DVD would be included, it is enclosed in a cardboard sleeve that is bound into the back of the book:

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

WHAT ABOUT ME AND MY JUST AFTER SUNSET NEEDS??????????

i mean that's very nice. congratulations.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Eric. Have you watched the dvd yet? (I've been wondering if it'll play in one session or if it is broken up like the web version.)

John

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Eric. Have you watched the dvd yet? (I've been wondering if it'll play in one session or if it is broken up like the web version.)

John
    Ahh yes, forgot to mention. The DVD is sealed in the cardboard pouch, which has a perforated line along where it is bound in. Presumably if you remove the whole shebang you'll be able to get at the DVD. I haven't decided if I'm going to open it up yet, but seeing as all the episodes are still available online, I'm not in a rush to decide.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    Ahh yes, forgot to mention. The DVD is sealed in the cardboard pouch, which has a perforated line along where it is bound in. Presumably if you remove the whole shebang you'll be able to get at the DVD. I haven't decided if I'm going to open it up yet, but seeing as all the episodes are still available online, I'm not in a rush to decide.
    Looks like I'll be ordering two copies--one for the collection and the other to open.

John

Country
    Country Flag

John
    Looks like I'll be ordering two copies--one for the collection and the other to open.

John
    Thats what I'm considering too. I pre-ordered this copy with the intention of going to the bookstore on release day to get the normal cover. If they have extra copies of the Collector's Set, I'll likely get a second.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Link to buy that?
    I thought I preordered it but am not sure.
    Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 624 1124 ... LastLast