Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 620 1120 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 32420

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Default Autographed print of Hellraiser poster

It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Default Autographed B&W promo picture from the original Dawn of the Dead

ETA: Ken Foree was my first autograph at Screamfest. I didn't even think to ask him to make it out to Pat. DOH!

Last edited by Woofer; 10-23-2008 at 04:12 PM. Reason: ETA.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff, Woofer! But where's the pic of you and MM?

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Alright. Since I donīt know if I can post the preliminary concepts, Iīll post only one and if I receive a positive answer from Ned Dameron, Iīll post the rest.

I received all Ned Dameronīs prints with explanations of why he did each, other prints of other works he did, a letter from him with the details of each work and a cd with the preliminary concepts. All were really awesome and I hope I can share them soon
    That is a really nice collection of Ned Dameron stuff, Ari. Certainly unique. I've not heard of anything like it.

Chris Cavalier once had what was called a proof of THE CYCLE OF THE WEREWOLF. It was photocopied pages of King's typescript for the book. Included were Wrightson's preliminary sketches for the twelve main illustrations. But, IIRC, they were photocopies of the sketches, not the originals like you have. Your package of preliminaries with Ned's thoughts on each one are really something special.

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Good stuff, Woofer! But where's the pic of you and MM?
    Thanks! I put that one over in fottergrafs. Tomorrow I'll try to post me with Doug Bradley.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Woofer and Ari, great stuff. I remember going to the premier of Hellraiser-it was groundbreaking at the time.
    I think I have a book signed by Barker or the person who did the Alien (name escapes me) drawings. Perhaps I should post the inscription and someone will advise.

Edit: H.R. Giger
    Last edited by Randall Flagg; 10-24-2008 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Found name.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    ETA: Ken Foree was my first autograph at Screamfest. I didn't even think to ask him to make it out to Pat. DOH!

Ah I loved Dawn of the Dead, congrats!

And as usual Ari that is some fantastic stuff, congrats!
    Geoff

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you very much, guys. Itīs really cool stuff
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The stuff signed by Jae Lee at our gathering in Las Vegas:
    Huge pic link 1
    Huge pic link 2

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Jerome!

John

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

That's really cool, Jerome!. Very nice.

My Mood
    Worried

Those're great. That was ultra cool of Jae Lee.

Randall Flagg, I see you remembered H.R. Giger's name. Tuesday I bought a book of his work for one of my friends. She'll get it at solstice.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Jerome!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Awesome Folks.
    Love those Jae Lee signatures.
    Very cool. Congrats.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just won this from Calla Wolf:

UK 1st Bachman Books

This is one I've been trying to get for a long time.

I AM sorry, though, that Ceri is going through some rough times so that he has to part with this and other items. Best of luck, Ceri!

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

UK 1st Bachman Books

I AM sorry, though, that Ceri is going through some rough times so that he has to part with this and other items. Best of luck, Ceri!

John
    Congratulations, John. I think you got that at a very good price.

I'd like to add my best wishes to you also, Ceri.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Got this yesterday.

It is one of the signed bookplates from the Tom Allen Campaign.

They still have a few left, but a word of caution, they just drop it in an envelope without any protection and mail it to you.

I was lucky to actually get it as they ommitted one of the digits from my street address.

Anyone remember how many of these he signed? I want to say 100, but am not sure.

EDIT: I just found the discussion thread. There were 500 signed. I am not surprised they have some left.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here is what i 've won today:

Shining was published in France in may of 1979, by Alta. It was also published the same month with exactly the same copyright page (from what i heard) by another publisher : this would correspond to a kind of a BoMC edition (that didnt exist yet).
    I've been looking for a copy for awhile! Even though it isnt exactly the 1st edition, the fact that it was published at the same time makes it valuable to me.. so am glad of it, especially since i will then own those 2 editions :-)

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWA:IT&ih=001
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Got this yesterday.

It is one of the signed bookplates from the Tom Allen Campaign.
    Do you still have to donate $150 to the campaign or has the price dropped since the initial offering?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I was not going to bring that up as there were several members here who bought them at full price.

But, since you asked, I contacted them, and asked if they had any left, and when they told me they did, and that I could pay them via their website...I asked How Much?

I was told "Please contribute whatever you feel is appropriate."

I sent over $100.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Well, I was not going to bring that up as there were several members here who bought them at full price.

But, since you asked, I contacted them, and asked if they had any left, and when they told me they did, and that I could pay them via their website...I asked How Much?

I was told "Please contribute whatever you feel is appropriate."

I sent over $100.
    you're too kind. i would have sent in $25 and thought them lucky.

but seriously, an envelope?

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Good snag john, you outbid me on that one !! i was hoping to get that. Unfortunately i was unable to be home for the auctions end. Had a cheerleading competition for the daughter at U of MD. !! they placed 3rd not to bad but i missed my book !!!
    take care of it and if you ever decide to part with it. I will give it a good home

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll remember that, Rusty. Third place is pretty good!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

UK 1st Bachman Books

John
    Thanks matey

Shipped today
    Calla Wolf

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Good snag john, you outbid me on that one !! i was hoping to get that. Unfortunately i was unable to be home for the auctions end. Had a cheerleading competition for the daughter at U of MD. !! they placed 3rd not to bad but i missed my book !!!
    take care of it and if you ever decide to part with it. I will give it a good home
    Hey matey - I've got a 2nd ed copy of this in perfect condition for a lot less money - PM me if you're interested
    Calla Wolf

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 620 1120 ... LastLast