Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!

Do you have the actual toy box and book as well, Ari?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari, your stuffs make me envious.

Roland would have understood.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

No Patrick...I wish someday I can afford it.

Thanks Letti!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If one day you have no free room for your new stuffs you can send them to me, Ari. You can count on me.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Sure, send some to all of us

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Storyslinger View Post
    Sure, send some to all of us
    Heeey!

It was my idea... so to me, please.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright, Letti can have it all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Storyslinger View Post
    Alright, Letti can have it all

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Guys!
    Look what I have bought this morning.
    It's not my pride and joy because it will be Brice's. I will need to find a nice box and my way to the post office.

The girl is not so important so let's see it a bit closer:
    (It's the DotT because I could find the first book nowhere, I am sorry)

And a bit even closer:

I hope Brice will like it.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Guys!
    Look what I have bought this morning.
    It's not my pride and joy because it will be Brice's. I will need to find a nice box and my way to the post office.

The girl is not so important so let's see it a bit closer:
    (It's the DotT because I could find the first book nowhere, I am sorry)

And a bit even closer:

I hope Brice will like it.
    I am sure Brice will love it.

And now that we have seen the book closer we should see this important beautiful and incredibly sweet girl closer too. Thank you so much dear.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Oh and before the whole post office stuff the translator of the Hungarian editions will sig it.

my pleasure anyway

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!

John

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW indeed

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I had mine framed too Ari.
    I'm not sure which I prefer. Black , or deep wood:

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I like the dark wood, randall.

Here is mine plus the Quietly Now in frame.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Those look nice, guys.

Am I the only one who did not pick up a Regulators toybox print?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have one. #3 with remarque.

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations guys!
    And congratulations Brice! Let's do this. You keep the book, and Letti comes to visit me.

Letti, you're BEAUTIFUL!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Today I received the prize of Liljas' contest.

And the remarque by Mark Geyer
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I really like Alan Clark's remarques!
    Can you take a closer pic, Jerome? I've noticed it's different from mine. (and by the way...I think I preffer deep wood)
    And Juliana, yours as well! Can you take a closer pic too?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Those look nice, guys.

Am I the only one who did not pick up a Regulators toybox print?
    no, you are not.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Congratulations guys!
    And congratulations Brice! Let's do this. You keep the book, and Letti comes to visit me on her way to you.
    I can agree to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari Racing View Post
    Letti, you're BEAUTIFUL!
    There are no truer words.

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast