Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 219 619 1119 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 32416

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    My newest pride and joy, the only Michael Slade 1st edition I didn't have a signed copy of - the UK 1st of Headhunter (his/their first book). Unusual to be signed as "Michael Slade" as opposed to the now common, just "Slade".
    Congratulations, Eric. I know the feeling of adding a long sought after book. Enjoy it!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Wow. Amazing collections folks, just amazing.
    It's like a little slice of comic heaven.

Being such a comic fan, this would Dark Tower comic thing was a dream come true.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Patrick/David/Bob -

Thanks a lot guys! I'd been searching for a signed copy for about five years now, which isn't THAT long in the scheme of things, but essentially the length of my collecting "career" so far.

My ultimate goal is to have 2 signed copies of all his books, as well as a copy of each signed and inscribed to myself, plus an ARC of each (I'm very much regretting selling my lot of ARCs last year!).

But for now, I'm happy to bask in the knowledge that I have a complete set of signed Slade books!

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Eric-
    Congrats. It must feel really good to fill that final hole in what is an AMAZING collection. Nice work.

Laura-
    If you don't go to the Gaiman event, I'm gonna come out there to Vegas and kick your butt, for me and Patrick since he will be away!
    laura (may i call you laura even though i didn't spend the weekend with you ) - what wiz said! only i'll just be doing it for me since i have a huge thing for neil gaiman!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I´ve just received two interesting things:

1) Just after Sunset HC UK

2) An envelope from Ned Dameron FULL OF PRINTS (all the dark tower ones) with explanations of each one, a letter and a cd with the firsts sketches and drawings he did for The Wastelands.

I can't surf it now but I REALLY can't wait to reach my house and see it!

Wanted list:
    Ubris

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

.Laura-
    If you don't go to the Gaiman event, I'm gonna come out there to Vegas and kick your butt, for me and Patrick since he will be away!
    No worries, David, I'll be there.

But you're more than welcome to come back out here anyway!
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
    .Laura-
    No worries, David, I'll be there.

But you're more than welcome to come back out here anyway!
    <Wiz quickly packs a bag and tells his family that he's taking a little trip LOL>

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I´ve just received two interesting things:

1) Just Past Sunset HC UK

2) An envelope from Ned Dameron FULL OF PRINTS (all the dark tower ones) with explanations of each one, a letter and a cd with the firsts sketches and drawings he did for The Wastelands.

I can't surf it now but I REALLY can't wait to reach my house and see it!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

well done!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ooh, Ari, can't wait to see pics!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Ari - me, too!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

still waiting, Ari!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    still waiting, Ari!!
    Still waiting for your big announcement, miss tease
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Nice, guys! I didn't think about the dust jacket - I guess I'll just have to be extra careful.
    One could remove the signed cover, roll it up and place it in a shipping tube, then cover the book with a broadart cover if they were really worried about damaging the DJ. I'd just be careful with it-less work.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That's kind of what I thought.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Default Autographed DVD slipcase for A Clockwork Orange

It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Default Autographed picture of Alex from A Clockwork Orange

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright. Since I don´t know if I can post the preliminary concepts, I´ll post only one and if I receive a positive answer from Ned Dameron, I´ll post the rest.

I received all Ned Dameron´s prints with explanations of why he did each, other prints of other works he did, a letter from him with the details of each work and a cd with the preliminary concepts. All were really awesome and I hope I can share them soon

And in the middle you can see the HC UK copy of Just After Sunset

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Ari - for some reason the bottom right one really moves me - do you know the name of that piece?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ooooohhhhh...niiiiiiiice.

My Mood
    Worried

Wow, that is great stuff!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Ari - Very cool. You have an awersome collection.

Woofer - Score!! Great Malcolm sigs!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post

Oh so cool! My favorite film. I would love to have that!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice acquisitions, Ari!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 219 619 1119 ... LastLast