+ Reply to Thread
Page 1186 of 1187 FirstFirst ... 186 686 1086 1136 1176 1184 1185 1186 1187 LastLast
Results 29,626 to 29,650 of 29667

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Maerlyn's Imp Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for the comments. Worked my tail off today to get this little project done. I present...
    The world's biggest clamshell case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Citizen of Gilead jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Thank you for the comments. Worked my tail off today to get this little project done. I present...

That is fantastic!!!

Can Toi The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks fabulous well done, G.

Peter Gibbons Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool (and innovative)!
    Peter: "I don't like my job, and, uh, I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 will become famous soon enough

Wow that's super cool!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    ...have you read Salem's 43 times???
    Yes, indeed. I look forward to September 5th with great anticipation each year.
    Amazing. There was a convo on here a while ago about the debate on re-reading books. You are the poster boy! I just read it for my second time a few months ago. I will not be trying to catch up. Ha!

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    I always smile at Mark Petrie's thoughts on his mom re-reading books each time I read SL:
    "...Mark was darned he could see the sense in reading a book more than once. You knew how it was going to end."
    There's actually a genre of scientific literature about re-experiencing things (re-watching a movie, re-reading a book, re-visiting a museum with the same exhibits, etc.) that shows that people generally have a better time than they think they will when they do something a second time.

The general idea is that (a) you know that you liked the experience the first time so you're not distracted by worrying about whether or not you'll enjoy it, and (b) because you've experienced it before you can regulate your attention appropriately (e.g., be extra engaged with scenes you like, and feel OK being disengaged with scenes that you don't enjoy as much because you know you're not going to miss something).

That's why in celebration of our 32 wedding anniversary, my wife and I are having sex for the 32nd time...

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Married with Children reference there, RF.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Along the Path of the Beam OldCrow88 has a spectacular aura about OldCrow88 has a spectacular aura about OldCrow88 has a spectacular aura about OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post

Very creative and outstanding display! But, why did you crop out the WAR EAGLE sign from the photo?
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Along the Path of the Beam sullichin is on a distinguished road sullichin's Avatar

It's not the nicest Gunslinger 1st trade you'll see on this forum, but it's mine! And it was under $500. I'm very happy with the condition of the book itself, perhaps one day I'll get a new dust jacket. Need a slip case asap

Maerlyn's Imp Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!!!!
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Along the Path of the Beam sullichin is on a distinguished road sullichin's Avatar

And my latest pickup is the US trade of The Institute. I truly do cherish this as who knows how many more times I will be able to read a new Stephen King novel at this point.

Anyone know who won the signed copy from stephenking.com ? I hope it was someone here!

Maerlyn's Imp Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an extra slipcase, one of the original grant's I think, I'll look when I get home from work.

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    It's not the nicest Gunslinger 1st trade you'll see on this forum, but it's mine! And it was under $500. I'm very happy with the condition of the book itself, perhaps one day I'll get a new dust jacket. Need a slip case asap

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post

Hey, you got one. That's what is important. Maybe you can find a DJ because I am guessing the book is in great shape. Very good spine.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Congratulations!! Looks like a nice signature, based on the small amount peeking through!!
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Christ, I knew I forgot something.

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Christ, I knew I forgot something.
    Senior moment.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats RF. Nice one!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4 has a brilliant future tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like Jerome is 1st to The Cool Kid's Table on this one......congrats!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition $70
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $125
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $250
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    Sleeping Beauties CD Gift Edition in Shrinkwrap $125
    The Shining Sub Press Gift Edition $125

WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Signed 1st Edition of The Bachman Books (1985 Omnibus Hardback)

Goldmember webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Woah! That was fast sir!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Peter Gibbons Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You're getting good at imitating King's handwriting, Jerome!
    Peter: "I don't like my job, and, uh, I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."

Traveler M_O_O_N will become famous soon enough M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice.
    There are no coincidences.

Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Mellow

I am very impressed with sigs that are so hard to get. Congrats Jerome.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1186 of 1187 FirstFirst ... 186 686 1086 1136 1176 1184 1185 1186 1187 LastLast