+ Reply to Thread
Page 1182 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 182 682 1082 1132 1172 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 ... LastLast
Results 29,526 to 29,550 of 29678

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Can Toi The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Well. . . Pretty excited!

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    Congratulations! Great one to get.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations guys..the plume is a great find and the IT is a beast
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Servant of Gan Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Well. . . Pretty excited!

Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    Well done! That's a great edition to have in any collection.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

Servant of Gan Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack's Avatar

This, of course:

More photos in my collection thread

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

Goldmember webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    This, of course:

More photos in my collection thread

HBJ
    Looks mint my man. I will be a few more weeks how we great pics! I know you what I’m in for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Thanks, Kris. The book is amazing - you will love it!

Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

Maerlyn's Imp Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful book
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Along the Path of the Beam BadHatHarry is on a distinguished road

Finally got to this add this to my shelf and could not be happier about it:

Nice! Congratulations, it's an incredible edition.

Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

Gunslinger Apprentice kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Finally got to this add this to my shelf and could not be happier about it:

You are the envy of MANY! congrats, BadHat!

Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Mellow

Great pick up Harry. I am one of the envious.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Citizen of Gilead lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Even just a peek at the endpapers brings me joy - they are just marvelous!
    Please help me find:
    RED SNAKESKIN HORNS
    from Suntup Editions

The Citadel of the Autarch, #100
    Chimera II
    from Centipede Press

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats a great one, Congratulations!
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So excited 'bout this one!

P2

Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post
    So excited 'bout this one!

Yes. It's a very nice production. Congrats.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Citizen of Gilead jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

That Sleeping Beauties is fantastic. Congrats!

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, everyone!

Last Saturday I got a great lot of things:

Scored for $110:

This is a story I love and yet, somehow I didn't have it signed:

The original edition:

And this is one of the books I'll treasure the most. Thanks to Jim, I'm the VERY HAPPY owner of a signed Elevation:

I also received this cool promo box for NOS4A2, which also includes the official licence plate:

Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bloody hell people, amazing additions galore... Signatures, Suntup, IT, Gunslingers, Sleeping Beauties, signatures signatures signatures...

Clicking on this thread is like strolling into a bar at 2am and seeing that Zeppelin have reunited are in the middle of Immigrant Song - at full volume...

My Mood
    Mellow

Great stuff Ari. Love that signed Elevation.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Along the Path of the Beam sullichin is on a distinguished road sullichin's Avatar

Oh my god, my The Stand S/L is here! This is my first BIG purchase

A couple pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/UQ2tRY0

I was extremely nervous removing the glassine wrapper and putting it back on, but I absolutely had to look at the cover and back in person. It's just beautiful! The book is in amazing condition. The box looks great but has a couple of minor small indentations on the front, I can deal

Now, I'll take any and all advice on storing/displaying/caring for such an item.. for now I've put it back in its shipping box in a drawer. That's not where I want it to be!

My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post

A couple pictures:

I was extremely nervous removing the glassine wrapper and putting it back on, but I absolutely had to look at the cover and back in person. It's just beautiful! The book is in amazing condition. The box looks great but has a couple of minor small indentations on the front, I can deal

Now, I'll take any and all advice on storing/displaying/caring for such an item.. for now I've put it back in its shipping box in a drawer. That's not where I want it to be!
    I know right? I felt the same way when I got mine. It's an incredible book. Congrats on getting one.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you have the room, store the book and the case on an easel. I'll post pics in a bit of mine.

Gunslinger jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine is still 9n its original box. I used to take it out (VERY) carefully occasionally just to admire it.

John

Can Toi The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post

A couple pictures:

Congratulations. Enjoy it

Along the Path of the Beam sullichin is on a distinguished road sullichin's Avatar

RF That would be great, I was looking for some on amazon but don't think I found any big enough

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1182 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 182 682 1082 1132 1172 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 ... LastLast