+ Reply to Thread
Page 1172 of 1173 FirstFirst ... 172 672 1072 1122 1162 1170 1171 1172 1173 LastLast
Results 29,276 to 29,300 of 29315

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Maerlyn's Imp St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

EP Nixon is a nice get.
    So...we're not invading Poland?

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Got a couple of cool things:

Thanks to Shaq, I finally have a book signed by Thomas Harris

Thanks to Matt, I got a signed copy of The Outsider

I got an incredible deal for Lisbonian 1964 (35 dls). The sad story is that I had the chance of buying Lisbon high yearbooks of 1963 and 1965 as well, and didn't pull the trigger (King is present in both of them). If you checked ebay, there were two that decided to pull the trigger I didn't...

I also jumped the fence and got Lisbonian 1962. It's the year SK started his studies there. In the freshmen pic, there's one I'm trying to confirm if it's King or not (I contacted Marsha about it). What do you think?

Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I read Cari Mori in 4 hours.

Goldmember herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Got a couple of cool things:

Thanks to Shaq, I finally have a book signed by Thomas Harris

Thanks to Matt, I got a signed copy of The Outsider

I got an incredible deal for Lisbonian 1964 (35 dls). The sad story is that I had the chance of buying Lisbon high yearbooks of 1963 and 1965 as well, and didn't pull the trigger (King is present in both of them). If you checked ebay, there were two that decided to pull the trigger I didn't...

I also jumped the fence and got Lisbonian 1962. It's the year SK started his studies there. In the freshmen pic, there's one I'm trying to confirm if it's King or not (I contacted Marsha about it). What do you think?

Seems obvious !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice vincent is a jewel in the rough vincent is a jewel in the rough vincent is a jewel in the rough vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

congrats Ari! I also think it looks like King (as does the guy next to him :-)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

“The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

Breaker The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the number plate, Ari where did you get that?

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Hill-Ch...W11jCetnv8J6eo
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Breaker The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Great, thanks Ari.

John F. Kennedy OldCrow88 has a spectacular aura about OldCrow88 has a spectacular aura about OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Hill-Ch...W11jCetnv8J6eo
    Sweet plate, thanks for the pointer to the Ebay store. They have a wide range. Can't believe they have the plate from the shark's stomach in Jaws -- now there's a deep dive!
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Gunslinger Apprentice kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323 has a spectacular aura about kingfan2323's Avatar

They sure are taking a bite out if the Lic. Plate Market!

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)

Traveler amisadaimp4 is on a distinguished road

Love this book

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI VNS-L53 mediante Tapatalk

Maerlyn's Imp Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff Ari
    Wish List:
    Carrie 1st/1st
    The Gunslinger 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Servant of Gan DoctorZaius is just really nice DoctorZaius is just really nice DoctorZaius is just really nice DoctorZaius is just really nice DoctorZaius is just really nice

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I got my Sleeping Beauties S/L yesterday - it's massive! Much bigger than I was anticipating - a little bigger than my CD limited edition of IT.

WANTED:
    Drawing of the Three #255
    Gunslinger #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255

Maerlyn's Imp St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

They made nice use of the wide spine. Gorgeous production.
    So...we're not invading Poland?

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 will become famous soon enough

Looks great - congrats!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome additions everyone!

Kingfan - I love historical things like that very cool!

Ari - Great haul! I’ve heard how hard Thomas Harris signatures are too find. Congrats!

DZ - I passed on Sleeping Beauties and that picture makes me regrets it. Awesome addition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    DT I PC or Blank
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I got my Sleeping Beauties S/L yesterday - it's massive! Much bigger than I was anticipating - a little bigger than my CD limited edition of IT.

Very nice! Congrats!
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, the Sleeping Beauties SL looks top notch...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Got these last weekend:

Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool Ari. What’s that IT “Accessory” box?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

It includes these items:

Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Country
    Country Flag

Ha! Very cool!

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man I am not aware of another set in the world.... I just think this is too cool. Thanks to Matt (Lot Guy)... for finally caving and selling me one of my grails!! Now have a full matching DT set with a signed matching Choo Choo!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1172 of 1173 FirstFirst ... 172 672 1072 1122 1162 1170 1171 1172 1173 LastLast